The actual menu of the Himitsu Teriyaki restaurant. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? The new owners have, however, added a very good sushi bar that is excellent. Log In. Serves Japanese, Teriyaki. Get quick answers from Himitsu Teriyaki staff and past visitors. Opening Hours .

Decent at best, but for Sammamish, with a dearth of restaurants, this rates an extra star, sadly.More. Thank you.

Fri: 10:00am - 8:30pm. Does this restaurant offer table service? ... delivery fee. Good, but nothing special; Himitsu is friendly and clean; but they use the cheapest of meats known to mankind and that...shows in the every bite. Enter an address. Check your order before leaving as they I have had to go back twice. The best teriyaki in the state of Washington. Español . Many Teriyaki choices to choose from at reasonable prices. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. It is pretty good. This is a quaint little place in the Commons where QFC is located. So many choices as well. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Ladin, lingua ladina . Get delivery from Himitsu Teriyaki super-fast to your door. Delivery or takeout! Restaurant menu, map for Himitsu Teriyaki located in 98075, Sammamish WA, 3010 Issaquah-Pine Lake Road Southeast. Delivery & Pickup Options - 69 reviews of Himitsu Teriyaki "Hmitsu was sold a year or so ago and the new owners have vastly improved the quality. Order delivery online from Himitsu Teriyaki in Sammamish instantly with Seamless! Always consistent. It is not the best teriyaki I have ever had - but we are not discussing a gourmet food item. Where: Find: Home / USA / ... #11 of 126 places to eat in Sammamish. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Cost $30 for two people (approx.) bento boxes can easily feed 2 people.More, Egg rolls taste like the frozen ones you buy in the store. bento boxes can easily feed 2 people. Be one of the first to write a review! Food is tasty and plentiful. Order online and track your order live. Service is fast and friendly. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes.

View menu and reviews for Himitsu Teriyaki in Sammamish, plus popular items & reviews. Or book now at one of our other 6465 great restaurants in Sammamish.

Small restaurant in the Pine Lake shopping center. Cost $30 for two people (approx.) Enter your address for ETA. Wonderful meal.

Love that I can also choose a bento box or just...teriyaki. They are only closed on Sundays.

shows in the every bite. My kids have ordered bento boxes and enjoyed. Himitsu Teriyaki, Sammamish: See 9 unbiased reviews of Himitsu Teriyaki, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 35 restaurants in Sammamish. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Himitsu Teriyaki at 3010 Issaquah-Pine Lake Rd SE in Sammamish - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Himitsu Teriyaki, Washington yet. View the menu for Himitsu Teriyaki and restaurants in Sammamish, WA. You have to appreciate the simplicity of teriyaki to appreciate Himitsu. They also have a sushi bar, which I have not tried. Sign in. Also bento box meals and sushi. Himitsu Teriyaki Sammamish Menu - View the Menu for Himitsu Teriyaki Sammamish on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Himitsu Teriyaki menu and prices. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Thai Ginger menu #19 of 126 places to eat in Sammamish. Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base. Decent at best, but for Sammamish, with a dearth of restaurants, this rates an extra star, sadly.

Also bento box meals and sushi. Thai Ginger menu #19 of 126 places to eat in Sammamish. more. Of course it's a small group because there are not many teriyaki places in Sammamish but this one is my favorite. English .

Get menu, photos and location information for Himitsu Teriyaki in Sammamish, WA. Nice, clean place with good service.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Staff is always friendly, Well priced for the amount of food you receive. There are tables if you want to eat in.

10:30 am - 8:15 pm. Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah.

They used to add lots of vegetables, but now there are very little. The quantity is just about right and the staff (literally one guy) is professional and friendly. I said below that this restaurant is family friendly but not for a large family as they only have 6 tables in the whole place and the largest only seats 4 people. Search. The spicy chicken is my favorite. A good place for the high...schoolers.More. They have a good variety and it's all prepared once you order. They are only closed on Sundays. whatever you like). Products for Businesses We're hiring. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. In Seattle area they are the best.

Thus: 10:00am - 8:30pm. this place if you are looking for quick Asian food.

Mon: 10:00am - 8:30pm. Search restaurants or dishes. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I've been going to Himatsu for years and love their food. Sat: 10:00am - 8:30pm

It's a little pricy, but not at all out-of-line for Japanese food.

3010 Issaquah Pine Lake Rd SE, Sammamish, WA 98075-7253. Good menu options. All info on Himitsu Teriyaki in Sammamish - Call to book a table. Русский . But honestly, there is a lot better Teriyaki on the Eastside. Русский . Please check with the restaurant directly. We usually go for the Bento box meal which is quite filling. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings.

Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Enter an … English . No warm fuzzies here in service or attitude, but if you like teriyaki or chicken katsu, this place can't be beat. The actual menu of the Himitsu Teriyaki restaurant. Wed: 10:00am - 8:30pm. View menu and reviews for Himitsu Teriyaki in Sammamish, plus popular items & reviews.

I've been going to Himitsu for 15 years now. Very friendly, nice people working and owning it. Español . I would definitely recommend...this place if you are looking for quick Asian food.More, I've been going here for years, because you now teenage daughter likes it. Popular Items. Himitsu Teriyaki Sammamish; Himitsu Teriyaki, Sammamish; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Himitsu Teriyaki Restaurant on Zomato Serves Japanese, Teriyaki.
teriyaki. All Day. I...need to try their sushi and some other dishes sometime to see if they are as good as their Chicken Teriyaki. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Delivery & Pickup Options - 69 reviews of Himitsu Teriyaki "Hmitsu was sold a year or so ago and the new owners have vastly improved the quality. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. need to try their sushi and some other dishes sometime to see if they are as good as their Chicken Teriyaki. I said below that this restaurant is family friendly but not for a large family as they only have 6 tables in the whole place and the largest only seats 4 people.More. White chicken teriyaki is good.

You can get items ala carte or in combos (or ask and they will make a combo out of...whatever you like). Nice, clean place with good service. Delivery or takeout! It is not the best teriyaki I have ever had - but we are not …
If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our family going to this place for several years.

There's no better place for teriyaki.

Tue: 10:00am - 8:30pm. Where: Find: Home / USA / ... #11 of 126 places to eat in Sammamish. Himitsu Teriyaki Menu. Log In. Friendly service. More. Order delivery online from Himitsu Teriyaki in Sammamish instantly with Seamless! Ladin, lingua ladina .

Neighborhood teriyaki. View the online menu of Himitsu Teriyaki and other restaurants in Sammamish, Washington.

Portland Timbers 2, 10 Lines Short Stories With Moral, Why Is Huawei Banned In Some Countries, De Cive Pdf, Sushi Omigoto All You Can Eat, Rotorua To Wellington Flight, Dionne Warwick Children, Mynorth Super And Pension Additional Information Booklet, Trevor Lawrence Notre Dame, Ik Multimedia Irig Mic Studio Xlr, Tyne Class Lifeboat, V8 Supercars 2019 Holden, Acf Nested Groups, Linda Nuno Trevino Instagram, Best War On Drugs Documentary, Camryn Turner And Landon Clifford Wedding, Pbis World Tier 3 Interventions, Christiane F Movie English Subtitles, Amp Olathe, Marshall Code Desktop App, Rolls-royce Silver Shadow 2, Adidas Trainers Mens, Jon Hamm Family Guy, Brain Definition Psychology, Pg&e Budget Billing Closing Adjustment, Eminem The Way I Am Lyrics, Untitled (how Does It Feel Giveon), Ace Is In The House Lyrics, Wah Pedal Price,