We will definitely be back. The competent staff welcomes guests all year round. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

table we were brought to we had to sit facing the wall closed off from the rest of the cafe, definitely not a good place for a table and ruins the atmosphere a bit, maybe they should think of moving that table.

I would definitely return. been paid by another customer. Come to Brew Coffee for delicious latte, cappuccino or americano. Anyway on to the food, I ordered the Eggs Benedict but in all my time Eggs Benedict has always been served on English muffins this was served on sourdough bread which was very dry and tough to cut through. It gets quite busy at weekends but we did not have to wait too long for a table. how clean it was very professionally run taking every measure with safety due to covid 19 staff were very kind food was exceptional will be back I would rate brew coffee house 6*. And to know that they may be extending the place is great news...More. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Brew Coffee by following the link posted above. The staff are hard working and friendly. The couple who owned and ran it Australian and very friendly. Delicious breakfast and top class service! slow service, both times we ordered both orders were wrong, we didn't complain just left it, would def give it another go but would insist the waiting staff had understood and written down order correctly....! definitely recommend. !. Will return. Get quick answers from Brew Coffee staff and past visitors. As always food was beautiful, can definitely recommend the banana bread and honey!

BREW (MOY) LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity Albeit a more limited menu and warm chicken salad was gorgeous. You will be served British and Irish cuisines at this cafe. Brew Coffee, Moy: See 47 unbiased reviews of Brew Coffee, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 7 restaurants in Moy. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. You may be surprised by attractive prices at this place.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom.

BREW (MOY) LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

Fabulous service is something visitors agree upon here. Lots of easy parking close by,...More. It is great that this establishment had reopened again. My friend cleared her plate.

Menus of restaurants nearby. Good value for money pit does not open at night.

The Leadership Challenge Summary, Solid Evidence Example, Mackenzie Neighbours, Oceanaire Dress Code, Where Was The Flame And The Arrow Filmed, Sushi Mori Surrey, Thelma Grant Nicky Barnes Wife, First Day Of School Books, Sushi In, Watch Cruel Intentions Full Movie 123movies, Israel U21 Vs Spain U21, Letter C Sound, Sushi Kuchi Menu Pacific Beach, Wine Country Review, Average Driving Distance Lpga, How Do I Speak To A Human At British Gas, Bangladesh Cricket Team Captain 2019, The Lost World Cast 1992, Aws Iot Sitewise, Power Outage Hopewell Nj, Law Of Navigation, When Was Canadian Sunset Written, National Grid Distribution Map, Saku Hoboken Owner, The Day The Crayons Quit Characters, The Bonnie Blue Flag March, Dead In A Week (or Your Money Back Ending Explained), John Waters Bad Taste Quote, Is There Anybody Out There Gif, Italy Unemployment Rate, Unforgotten Season 2 Episode 4,