Thank you. We think actually at this very unique moment in -- I really like to give everybody, our royal shareholders a -- kind of a real update of the company. Running for Student Council President will impress the popular girl, until she decides she wants to be president, too. Beth, your line is open. Films I Neglected To Review: What's The Matter With Kids These Days? Great. And this is actually a remarkable event. Awesome: 75% The land we actually purchased is really a great deal. "cros...rd" or "he?p"). With Marian Pabon, Mario Pabón, Irene Sofia Lucio, Alexis Arce. The last two deal we did, one is CD19. Running for Student Council President will impress the popular girl, until she decides she wants to be president, too. Okay. And so the -- so we will remain frugal if this market and weather -- we're going to plan to be even more frugal if the market continue to be this negative. And we have done it, I'm actually really very proud of our commercial team under the leadership of Larry Zhang, who really did a phenomenal job. Yeah, at -- we will definitely be -- actually the matter of fact today, it's the first time I think in the next -- last 10 years the company ever did a call.   Marisa G�mez Go for it, Larry. Great first film for these directors, Saw CASI in San Diego Latino FF. And we have [Indecipherable] warehouse. That has been the cause of the business went down and the total number of subsidiaries are down in China. Screamfest LA (2020 Edition) And we will update shareholders on those progress, but the route of the Wuxi facility -- we got a lot of support from the Wuxi local government. And I asked the question from the perspective of the share price falling in half in a matter of a month. So that's -- that might be the reason that -- and personally just be sharing with you as the CEO and Chairman of this company and a pretty reasonable shareholder, I'm on this company for next 10 years. Our burn rate even with all the clinical program we're supporting is, we're pretty frugal company, we're running at -- I think this year, our projected burn rate is $30 million -- around $30 million, and we have over $50 million cash in the bank. Okay. subscribe to this feed, Films I Neglected To Review: Only The Young So yet it's -- it's the -- the Licensor --the company license the drug to us, they would like to keep this a low profile. So our CAR-T 19, we think that's going to be our next major milestone, because this is a drug that has been proven by Novartis and Kite, now Gilead that it save lives. Under the new agreement, the two companies will co-market the product and have a profit-sharing agreement, as opposed to the previous model in which CASI would have owed milestones and royalties (all undisclosed). That's why although it's only in Phase 1, we don't believe this is actually about taking the same risk as biotech company in the US bedding [Phonetic] on the Phase 1 oncology program with no clear biology validations. I heard that you had to break ground on it before August of this year? And Taro has only been approved in China in 2019. So -- and there is no doubt in my mind that the drug we are licensing in is addressing those market and it has been proven to work, right? worst film ever, cheesy, unrealistic and annoying. That's all I have. And it was just not -- the trial was not conducted under a Chinese regulatory standard, but we're going through that motion, and there is no doubt in my mind that this drug save lives. Most people don't realize that, actually about $10 million was dished-out, it's actually equity investment, not from payment. To me that's great news. We're working closely with our server provider and will try to get things back to normal as soon as possible. Great. Joe, your line is open. That's really good to hear. The Virtual Fantastic Fest Celebration of 2020, Films I Neglected To Review: Independents Day, Films I Neglected To Review: Hope-Less Romantics, Reflections from the Toronto Film Festival (Virtual Edition 2020), OFFICIAL SELECTION: 2006 Philadelphia Film Festival For more in the.   Irene Lucio Mrs. Fung pd. Thank you so much in this difficult time. So today, looking at what you presented online from year-end. ET. Showing all 2 items Jump to: Summaries (2) Summaries. With that big trend we think pharmaceutical, biotech is globally -- personally, I think next 20 years is probably going to be the most innovative next 20 years in human history. That's great. Let's conquer your financial goals together...faster. In China a little bit over a quarter, we achieved $4.1 million. We finally announced -- this company we took over has been in business for 20-some years never had a time of revenue. Thank you. Craft, The: Legacy by Peter Sobczynski And with that said, I really like to use this opportunity to hear from our investors and answer some of your questions. Has construction started? yeah, this movie is a predictable, not original movie. We just -- well, the things you might to hear for some kind of update, especially when we're hearing all kinds of different kinds of news out of China? And we really like to build a company, not -- the major distinguished aspect of CASI is, we're not taking some of the biological risk like the hundreds of biotech company publicly traded on NASDAQ, really the biggest risk in my 20 years of biotech investing is a biggest the risk some time is the biological risk for innovative compound, but we think actually we're taking a very little biological risk. ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place. Yeah.   Tony Vall�s Emilio is a normal teenager who somehow finds himself being sent to the principal's office every other week. Market data powered by FactSet and Web Financial Group. And where those struggles are occurring? Right? And CFO leaving, and just kind of no news out of China. Cast There is no doubt in my mind that the opportunities are endless. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO. Calculations do not reflect any dividends paid or any stock spinoffs from original stock.   Mario Pab�n So that is where we are. And we're planning to build out those site, preparing for big products we have. for a 1 for 11 reverse stock split. So these are -- to me this is a much more meaningful press release. So really thank you very much for all the shareholders, for the analysts that you have supported the company and we -- I really want to use this opportunity to answer some of the questions that -- from our shareholders. And in China, the first -- a little bit over one quarter hitting $4.1 million revenue is not a small task. Films I Neglected To Review: Manderley Balls We're pretty frugal when we license drug, because we think a lot of Chinese company is really over paying for some of the assets. Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and … Right? Not wanting to lose his chance to win her heart, Emilio devises a risky plan that could come to a disastrous end if the tyrannous school principal gets wind of his scheme. I have another question, just briefly, it's a bit of bookkeeping, but in the past two filings you briefly mentioned Thiotepa, which you acquired [Indecipherable], but you haven't really said very much about that deal or that drug anywhere else? google_ad_client = "ca-pub-2382706529142158"; So we basically -- we licensed a quite a few ANDA and -- because some of the medicine that we licensed in -- although it's generic in the US, but some of them are not. %PDF-1.7 Casi casi (2006) Plot. 2 0 obj So some of the manufacturing facilities are kind of geared toward making -- building the plan for that plant. Yeah. Yes. Not wanting to lose his chance to win her heart, Emilio devises a risky plan that could come to a disastrous end if the tyrannous school principal gets wind of his scheme. I have -- yeah, thank you. Pretty Bad: 0% Films I Neglected To Review: Manderley Balls. 8/29/06: Dave Gundah: Surprisingly fun, funny and suspenseful. He, please proceed. google_ad_width = 160; That's really helpful. I was also wondering are you seeing any impact on the supply side because of the virus. Can you -- do you see anything in the future, near or short that might loosen up the regulatory requirements that might speed time to market in any of these drugs that are in their current state or are things --. I think HUMIRA is, I think, number four, number fifth TNF inhibitor which did over $10 billion a year. But the nature of biotech unfortunately is, always have to raise money until you hit major commercial products. Shanghai is a really major pharmaceutical research hub in the whole China, and we are basically preparing for the long term. So -- and our CAR-T 19 has been used for 100 patient already. But starting in August 2019 the company finally launched its first product EVOMELA in China. Forbidden World by Jack Sommersby   Ricardo Arias,