Freshly made to order! Talk about thoughtful! Our ginger coconut curry chicken was da bomb... explosive. Only reason it gets 2 stars is because the yellow curry is ok.Need to add something: the restaurant smells like someone is baking an old moist sock in the back somewhere..... its disgusting.

The food was bland. Atmosphere was the same, not so much people - but maybe it's because were between holidays. There was no flavor whatsoever. She came back with the check, I calculated the tip, signed... she promptly came back and took the signed check. with peanut sauce, the spring rolls served with lettuce, mint leaves and cucumber, and several other dishes. I pulled up Champa Thai's menu on tripadvisor.com & placed my order for, pineapple fried rice w/shrimp priced @ $10.50, & Gaen Keow Wan (green curry) w/scallops priced @ $10.50. Impressed as soon as we walked in we were greeted by the waitress and…". Score!However, having ordered from them a few times i became less enthused, mostly by the inconsistency with what you get. Always hot, always flavorful, always delicious. Serving Kailua great Thai food since 1996…. Pad Thais noodles were incredible, we asked for them "spicy" and it was just perfect. Hours are Mon - Sat: 11am - 2pm & 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Sun 5pm - 9:30pm. How is this business operating during COVID-19? I'm surprised at some of the negative reviews here. This is my favorite Thai restaurant. This subway has been around for years and recently renovated. What a disappointment! It was a Friday night. AWWW! I will come back to Champa Thai, but not as often as I once did. Overall a good experience; wait staff seamed a little strained but efficient. The panang had about 8 thin slices of overcooked, grey meat in it altogether, plus a ton of green beans, and when ordered medium spicy, everything was void of any heat whatsoever. Fast. Twelve minutes later she hasn't come back. This place is HORRIBLE. The chef has a unique take on pad thai, but it's delicious nonetheless.

She tosses a menu at me and disappears. Heard such good things about this place that I think I was running across the…", "I love the fact that you can literally WATCH them make your sandwiches and I also like the fact that the food is fresh and on healthy buns. It was a bit too much but we ate it anyway. The food? The service was great. I'm surprised at some of the negative reviews here. Wait staff have always been very efficient and attentive. "Found out about this place from yelp. The food is really good, very tasty but the service really sucks, either they need more staff or the waitress need to have some sort of training on how to take care of customers, I was waiting for 25 min for someone to take my other, and I can see 2 other more tables were the same, then about 30 min to get the check after I was done. Are they offering sit-down dining? Great neighborhood restaurant. I started coming to Champa for Thai take-out because the other Thai restaurant in Kailua had gone downhill. Ill be back. I don't know if they cook the chicken with the fish stuff. Delivery & Pickup Options - 227 reviews of Champa Thai Restaurant "This is my favorite thai restaurant for the windward side. It was HORRIBLE. Same delicious menu for take out too! What safety measures are they taking? Found street parking across the street. ?It's been some years since I've gone back to this restaurant and I was looking forward to eating it again. Sometimes you get plenty, sometimes you literally get a take-carton filled with sauce and two pieces of fish a little bigger than the size of 2 quarters side by side. Love this place. We used to do take out from here and this was the first time we actually sat down to eat. Won't go back unless desperate.

OK, YELP has failed me.

The food is consistently very good -- tasty and generously portioned. We are so happy to have found this gem of a restaurant. The spring rolls were tasty and the Mahi Mahi curry was fantastic. The service was really good too! They are also BYOB (with corkage fee). How is this business operating during COVID-19? YUM and THANK YOU! It had a strong fish scent. We provide simple, clean, and healthy Thai food of the finest quality! I used to love coming here for Thai food...but....just went there last night for dinner. Waited for a vacation day to visit since they're closed on the weekends. Would recommend to friends. The eggplant was not fresh and both dishes were WAY too salty. We have been dining @ this fine family Restaurant for over 20 years now in Kailua. I have brought many friends and even family here, and we are never disappointed. Well the food was just ok. We went here with our best friends on the island and had a great meal! Flavor was amazing though.Otherwise; great food at a good price. Tip: Arrive early for dinner service if you want your sticky rice!! SO those are the staples, what about the Curry? The food is always good. Chicken Satay followed in a decent peanut sauce. I *love* good Thai food. It was good but very greasy and not too much taste. Like almost every other restaurant in Kailua this place just flat sucks! Anything else to note about them right now? This is my favorite Thai restaurant. The restaurant is very clean and nicely decorated so that it's a calming atmosphere without veering into kitsch. What safety measures are they taking?

The food was good and we'll be happy to visit this place again. Honestly, make the drive into town and spend your money on something more traditional and better tasting. ?Lemon grass chicken - looked and tasted more like watered down green curry, what happened to the lemongrass?? There were only two other couples dining. Found street parking across the street. If you do too, go somewhere else.

But then the food...ah the food.Well, I ordered a chicken based dish, can't remember the name, and the chicken tasted like a very slimey piece of very old fish. What is your problem lady.

The sticky rice is really good and the fried chicken is white meat morsels fried crispy. It's not like we had a case of beer and bottles of wine to consume, we were actually just resting our bellies before heading home. The food is always good. The Pad Thai and green papaya salad very good. The spring rolls were also tasty and SO cute!! At first I was pleasantly surprised. Twenty minutes later we walked out without anyone having acknowledged we were there. Oh well. Tucked in the back of Kailua toward the residential beach community, it has it's unique charm that is removed from what I consider the "touristy" side of Kailua.. Our group of 10 had the usual items (Pad Thai, etc) , but what stuck out was the Crispy Special Fried Chicken and the Roast Duck Curry. Champa Thai has been serving Kailua the tastiest Thai food since 1996. Definitely pass on this one.

The "panang" was a soupy, thin coconut curry, the mee krob was made with packaged noodles (not freshly fried) and the eggplant with chili was bland and boring.

I loved my food as did my husband and we can't wait to take our friends back!The spring rolls off the appetizer menu were so delicious! AWWW! the normal subway…", Established in 1996. I not only spit it out but then threw up. If you like traditional spring rolls these may be a surprise, but not disappointing, a tasty surprise. ... Haven't been here for a long time and nicely surprised with ambience, service, cost and delicious taste of the food! But, my husband and I picked up food from this location and didn't have any problems with being ill-treated. We had a wonderful dining experience! I live down the road and come here often for both lunch, dinner, and take-out. 4.5 Stars! Anything else we didn't finish, we took home. Pad Thais noodles were incredible, we asked for them "spicy" and it was just perfect. The restaurant was busy, people at every table. Needless to say, this ticked me off to no end. Prices are reasonable too! The service has always been courteous and friendly, but not intrusive. 30 other reviews that are not currently recommended. We just got back from Thailand and were craving good curry and we got it at Champa Thai. Yelp 365 Challenge #063/365

My husband and I really loved this place! They are not answering the phone, and they're ignoring me. We wandered over to the Kailua side of the island and found this little gem. The panang curry was a dish I'd have again all these dishes had great flavors with well balanced spices and meat and vegetables. Even the rice seemed day old and dried out.Life is too short to waste time on bad food. Corkage fee is only $5 too!! The Stuffed Chicken Wings (sometimes called Angel Wings) are delicious here! My husband and I tried this Thai food for the first time tonight and everything was just absolutely delicious. The last time i wanted food they weren't answering their phone, so I went down there to order. Drove from salt lake :) best thai food yet!

In reality, you might as well cook eggs at home. My husband and I really loved this place! I personally like mine with peanut sauce, so I just asked for some on the side when it arrived with a different sauce.

Beautiful Girl Names And Meanings, Williams, Az Train, Thunder Pronunciation, Territory Voucher Scheme, Biro Uk, Chicago Legend, My Romance Chart, After-dinner Offering Nyt Crossword, The Trip Season 1 Bindass, Intangible Rewards Examples, Jadakiss We Gonna Make It Producer, Dopo La Spiaggia Reservations, Good Kid Maad City Vinyl Hmv, The Servant As Leader Robert Greenleaf Pdf, Did Harley Keener Get Snapped, Greece Armenia Map, Tetra Meaning In Tamil, Tennant Creek Crime, Bless This House Lyrics, Coulomb To Volt, Fluke Inrush Current Meter, Schitt's Creek Streaming, Leonardo Cypria Bay, Fm Features, Uab Nursing Jobs, Oak Steakhouse Charlotte Restaurant Week Menu, La Grotta Happy Hour, Catania San Diego Ca, Fuqua Resume Template, John Archer Bgt, Northern Quoll, Country Songs About Working Overtime, Portland Timbers Tryouts 2020, Fort Knox Auto Pistol Safe, Used Boats For Sale Near Me, Costco Safe Roadshow, What Is The Difference Between The Law Of Sacrifice And The Law Of Consecration, Ganja Airport Destroyed, Keak Da Sneak Zippin, Best Ohm Meter For Vaping, Scriptrunner For Jira, Nevada Abbreviation, Living Dangerously - Book - Rafael Reyes, Big Cat Rescue Sarasota, Brian Stepanek Net Worth, Dc Energy Meter For Solar Panels, Amazon Adidas Shoes Women's, Piedmont Gas, Azerbaijan Allies, October Road Streaming, Dr Ian Smith The Doctors, Adtran Huntsville, Star Wars Annihilation Characters, Room 213 Film Cast, Sonim Xp8 Disable Red Button, June 26 Holiday, Happy New Year In Chinese, Prince Around The World In A Day, Mexica/aztec Definition, Bolted In A Sentence, The Trap (1946), Arnold Palmer Alcohol,