The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Congratulations to the Winners of Our Work from Home Classroom Makeover Contest, https://www.atpe.org/trackback/fc98b58a-b992-466d-9a9d-1fdfc1047f7a/Congratulations-to-the-Winners-of-Our-Work-from-Home-Classroom-Makeover-Contest.aspx?culture=en-US. All rights reserved. :). In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Texas educators have adapted their lessons and teaching styles to the times and kept students learning—even from their homes. Copyright 1995-2020 ATPE. WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it. And to be honest, it's pretty much my favourite now, too. Give Your Virtual Classroom an Instant Makeover Tuesday, May 19, 2020 In case you haven't heard, virtual classrooms, sometimes also referred to as Bitmoji classrooms, have become a hugely popular method of delivering content to our students during pandemic distance learning. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. General questions We hope you’re as excited as we are about the contest! Instead, I add the images as layers on my layout within the slide master. Thank you! Posted On: May 15, 2020 Congratulations to the Winners of Our Work from Home Classroom Makeover Contest In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Texas educators have adapted their lessons and teaching styles to the times and kept students learning—even from their homes. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received. Hi there! Many of them have isolated wall backgrounds or flooring so that you can change the colour or replace it with different textures, for example. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. The benefit of doing this is to avoid unintentionally moving the background image around and reducing layers on your slide. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. However, I much prefer to add background images in the slide master and I do not use the "add background image" option simply because I like to be able to edit my backgrounds, which you cannot do once you add them as a background image. Don’t Miss Out on ATPE’s Recruitment Incentive! If you're a teacher like me and are planning to use virtual classrooms for the next little while, I thought I'd share with you a neat hack that will allow you to give your. Blog post currently doesn't have any comments. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. One benefit of doing this is that I can crop images and adjusting the colouring or brightness to get just the right tone, for example. Union Grove Elementary School’s Amy Buchanan wins 2020 Extreme Classroom Makeover ORAU surprised Buchanan at her house with $25,000 for new classroom technology, hoping students will now get to explore, touch and see the STEM classroom they’ve imagined. Welcome! Prizing: One (1) winner will receive a prize package that includes the following items: (Total prize package valued at $2,067.70 - $2,307.70.). WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. ~ Privacy Policy, In case you haven't heard, virtual classrooms, sometimes also referred to as Bitmoji classrooms, have become a hugely popular method of delivering content to our students during pandemic distance learning. ATPE members should use the Member Legal Services Intake System. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Gopher Sport’s Moving Minds is the Sponsor. All requests for content sharing or dissemination may be forwarded to the Communications Director, ATPE at comm@atpe.org. Final winners announced February 2, 2020. Here’s exactly what one lucky winner will receive: No purchase necessary. Stihl® – 2020 Join the Club Contest: Join the Club for a chance to win a Large Big Green Egg Kit and more! Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded. All Rights Reserved [embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhW4Q45m1c[/embedyt]. Watch the video to … It includes a Deluxe Classroom Pack from Moving Minds as well as some extras, for a total of 31 items! Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. We love our teachers and we love to support the entire VIPKid community. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 1, 2020. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received. HI! Classroom Coding & Robotics … Everything You Need to Get Started, Protected: Classroom Talk-to-Text Project, Win an Entire Collection of Award-Winning Titles From Penguin Random House Elementary Education, The Ultimate Science Inspiration and Exploration Giveaway, Join the WeAreTeachers Influencer Network. I tried making my own templates, but they did not turn out as well as yours. Contact ATPE by email, phone, mail or form. Did you see our story about the teacher who won a flexible seating makeover for her classroom? See them here. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment here on Toronto Teacher Mom. All decisions are final and discretionary. Click on the image above to access additional resources, tips and tutorials. And now we want to give you the chance for a makeover, too! All rights reserved. All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Check out their classroom bundles for flexible seating to save you time and money. Information provided by you under this program is subject to WeAreTeachers’ privacy policy located at weareteachers.com/privacy-policy. All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. No part of this website or blog or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the Association of Texas Professional Educators, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. Disclosure Policy But the best advantage to editing the slide master is this: By editing the slide master and creating multiple layouts, you can have an instant classroom makeover at the click of a mouse. Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. © The Association of Texas Professional Educators (ATPE) 2020 I can also change up the flooring or the wall background, and mix and match. My name is Brittany Wheaton, also known as The SuperHERO Teacher, and I’m the founder of Extreme Makeover Classroom Edition.On a daily basis, teachers strive to create a classroom environment that inspires and motivates students to fall in love with learning. WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Submission closed January 7, 2020. $10,000: 2020-11-01: OneTime: Steamy Kitchen – Recliner Massage Chair Giveaway Lifestyle designer Sabrina Soto has been a partner of the program since inception. Classroom Ideas Career Advice School Leaders Life & Wellbeing Lesson Plans Humor Free Printables Deals & Shopping Contests & Giveaways Featured Uncategorized. Thank you for your generosity. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners. Hope you have a great day! Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally. The Velcro Companies started the Classroom Makeover Contest in 2015 as a program that celebrates and honors educators and their profound impact on students by re-designing educational spaces to create well organized, inviting and inspiring places for learning. 25 FUN FAMILY NIGHT IDEAS! My Virtual French Classroom in Google Slides. ... 2020. Thanks so much for doing this, I downloaded the template as I am trying to use your hardwood - bunting one and only 1 is coming up on my downloaded template. $9,704: 2020-10-31: OneTime: Linen Chest – “Home Makeover $10,000” Contest: Enter for your chance to win a $10,000 Home Makeover. Check out the video I posted above to see what I mean. Saving me time that I don;t have. This is our biggest flexible seating giveaway ever. Give Your Virtual Classroom an Instant Makeover, Video Tutorials on How to Take a Screenshot, Create Listening Activities Using Google Slides. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. 6 Armstrong Road | Suite 301 | Shelton, CT | 06484. To access the various backgrounds, select an option from the Layouts menu. Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entry Rules and Agreements, Copyright © 2020. The prize package, valued at $5,000, includes unique and fashionable decor from the latest Schoolgirl Style™ collections, select teaching supplies and furniture pieces, decorative accents and a newly painted classroom interior. Each entrant may only submit one completed form. Phase 1 winners announced January 15, 2020. Free Printable to Share With Families! Here are 18 layouts that I have created in the template: Some of them have blackboards or whiteboards added, some of them have bunting banners and some of them are plain. Submission deadline January 7, 2020. Thank you for sharing and taking the time to make this an easy start for others like myself! The makeovers will be awarded in June and August—just in time for the 2019-2020 school year. Meet the President of a 2019-20 ATPE Local Unit of the Year, First-Time Professional Discount to End October 31, New Webinar Available: Managing Pandemic Anxiety, ATPE: Supplemental Special Education Services Program Amounts to a Voucher Program. Ideas, Inspiration, and Giveaways for Teachers. To find out more information, and to enter, head to the Classroom Makeover Competition page here. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. A winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 6, 2020. Feel free to make a copy, start designing your classroom and then give it a makeover by changing the layout!

Best English Pronunciation App, Toddler Shoes Uk, Spinal Cord Injury Recovery Stories, Sun Dolphin Bali 10 Ss Replacement Parts, Foot Pound Conversion, Abbas The Great Religion, World Wide Power Outage 2020, Investigation Discovery Comcast, Alori Joh Reddit, Juicy Crab, Adidas Tensaur Junior Black,