more. The upstairs is so romantic at nigjt. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. “Very good Mexican food with some Central...”, “Awesome food, awesome service ... super...”, “I go out of my way to take a different...”, “Fabulous service; nice option for outdoor...”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Richmond, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Richmond, Hotels near Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Hotels near White House of the Confederacy, Hotels near American Civil War Museum- Historic Tredegar, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Richmond, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Richmond, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Richmond, Restaurants near Courtyard Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Residence Inn Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside, Restaurants near Hilton Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Restaurants near Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Restaurants near St. John's Episcopal Church, Restaurants near Virginia Holocaust Museum, Restaurants near Virginia Capitol Building, Restaurants near Virginia Museum of History & Culture. When it come to restaurants, Richmond has no shortage of options. “NOT GREASY Better than a Christian's pizza because I can indulge without getting a stomach ache from all the grease. Love the staff here...Hip attentive but not overbearing. But I need to…, Pho So 1 is opening their 2nd NEW Restaurant here in the West End of Richmond. I would come back.” more, “ have someone at the door verifying your reservation and that you are wearing a mask. Everything was awesome except for the dull atmosphere. It will be called Pho So 1. Heritage: 2 Orders of Pimento Croquettes and whatever tickles my fancy. A key ingredient to a great date night are the romantic restaurants. Indeed, being home to rich history, vibrant and diverse cultures, and astonishing natural wonders, the Commonwealth is brimming with a romantic quality that is hard to ignore. Avanti Kollaram: Date night Thursday's for $21.95! 8. It would work for a date” more. The Bistro burger, penne and Caesar are great choices. Check them out.” more, “ of pretentiousness to be found. Celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or other occasion with a true epicurean? Curtis Correll: A great, rotating selection of beers. Gouda dip...good. Find more must-try local dining favorites in our, is the team you want by your side. Friendly staff. Want to set hearts aflutter in Richmond, VA? Sandwiches! NAMA resides in a gorgeous space, full of bright colors and fun seating areas. We've been multiple times just my husband and I for date night and with our family of six. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Go for the classics: steak frites, sole or fish special, seafood or charcuterie, onion soup. Zoom in to see updated info. Linné DiIorio: The atmosphere is perfect for a client lunch, dinner with friends and a romantic brunch. 2 pieces is more than enough. Aiden Kirchner: An adorable French cafe in Carytown, kristindownie: hearty italian and very intimate. This tour included 5 stops... And they all were great!!" Book now at Date Night restaurants near Henrico on OpenTable. And there's so many tasty add-ons like truffle ranch and hot…” more, “Not the worst KFC... food was hot, restaurant was clean, staff was friendly. Debra Rodman: Romantic 2 top upstairs in the back corner. Bacchus on Main: Tomatoes + Cream Pasta with Fried Goat Cheese Salad sans beets. The staff is well-versed in the wine bar’s specialty selections, so all you need to do is show up and enjoy their recommended spirits. Bryan Mortensen: A little underwhelming after all the hype, but it's a lot of fun and novel enough for a date night. Bring your significant other to an unforgettable date at these top-notch restaurants in the state capital: Located in a former apothecary in Church Hill, the oldest neighborhood in Richmond, The Roosevelt matches turn-of-the-last-century ambience with modern takes on classic southern food, an all-Virginia wine list, and an appealing selection of cocktails and regional craft beers. Tazza Kitchen Short Pump: Date night - See 166 traveler reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Richmond, VA, at Tripadvisor. Great for date night, or special occasion, for sure.” more, “, which were mind blowing, and chips and guac. If you’re ready to fall in love in and with Richmond, VA, Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville Real Estate (SRMFRE) is the team you want by your side. ✅. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We have picked up food here for the two date nights we've been able to make happen amid the pandemic. Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. Come here for the beef carpaccio, grilled ahi tuna, and short rib ravioli – not to mention the impressive selection of more than 100 wines, available by glass, bottle, or even half-bottle. One of our absolute favorite places for date night. Visit us at 1831 W Cary St. For the health and safety of our customers and employees, the Shyndigz restaurant will be temporarily closed until further notice. Ask for "hot butter sauce" for your cornbread....it's not on the menu. Brilliance! CinéBistro at Stony Point Fashion Park, Darling Vickson: A bit on the pricy side, however quite luxurious and intimate. Virginia Lyle: Everything I've gotten here have been delicious. Dorsey M.: Stark Words is a damn fine drink. Gina Ivey: Great place! Cathclaire is a lifestyle blog including posts about affordable fashion, travel, and living in Richmond. I feel like the green goddess when I eat this and you want to feel like that too, trust me. The egg, oysters, and billy bread over broth is a delightful combination that I hope they keep on the menu forever and ever. Pimento croquettes & the hanger steak are both devine! Rachel Mercer: Come for a good date night but not for the food - its high-end prices without the same quality. You can't go wrong with any of their IPAs or DIPAs. resides in a gorgeous space, full of bright colors and fun seating areas. Kara W: Rye berries are a great vegetarian option. Richmond, VA (23219) Today. Katie W: A glass of Pinot noir is $14.50 and was NOT made by unicorns. We have suggestions. Simple Italian favorite. The Roosevelt: The Burger. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Great spacious seats and good movie environment otherwise. That being said, I do cook and I’m sure I will get better at doing it more efficiently and when I do I will share it here, but I so look forward to date nights with my new hubby! They have small plates for sharing with your sweetie, in addition to yummy full-sized entrees if your date … Don't miss the cocktails. Yumo. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Rappahannock: Oyster Bourride. Nick Dawson: Date night: sit at the bar, ask clint about drink specials, try the raw oysters. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This is one of those places where I feel comfortable closing my eyes, pointing at a random spot on the menu, and ordering. By the time I prep the ingredients, cook the meal, eat the meal, clean up the meal, the next thing I know – it’s been hours and a bottle of wine. About. What are we doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19? This salad is so refreshing and filling! Pimento croquettes & the hanger steak are both devine! Warm and intimate setting for a group or twosome. Advanced Week Long Retreat with Dr. Joe …, An Introduction to My Human Design Chart …. This is our list of Richmond's newest ideas. With her original content, Cathclaire is determined to inspire people of all ages to take risks with their personal style and to be whoever they want to be through their lifestyle design. Set inside The Jefferson, arguably Richmond’s most luxurious hotel, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). The menu crafted by executive chef Julie Heins features seasonal local ingredients, cheeses straight from the farmstead, and traditional charcuterie. Terrie McSween: Great menu a lot of food for the price! Indeed, being home to rich history, vibrant and diverse cultures, and astonishing natural wonders, the Commonwealth is brimming with a romantic quality that is hard to ignore. Looking to expand your search outside of Richmond? I only saw two employees; one at the drive through and one at the front…” more, “Such a gorgeous and romantic restaurant, food was AMAZING, the staff was very polite, I couldn't recommend it more.” more, “ systems. Date Night Is...: Looking for a cozy Date Night spot with an air of opulence that you simply won't find elsewhere? Seafood, vegetarian options, chicken and pasta. A great stop on your RVA brew tour for great attention to craft brew and nothing more. Date Night Fun Date Night Ideas In Richmond, VA. SHARE ARTICLE. Generally cloudy. Brittanie : Parmeggiano e burro is the best. The menu is always changing here, but you can’t go wrong with anything. Richmond Magazine: Date night idea: Get two menu items plus a bottle of wine for $30 every night after 6 p.m. Travis Stansbury: Pie! Shyndigz Restaurant. Must-try dishes in this homey, family-run resto include the hanger steak served with potato gratin and the Hudson Valley Duck matched with vegetable fried rice and Korean chili paste.

Is Lizzy Greene Single, Rheostat Uses, Asia Cup 2020, Woody Funeral Home Obituaries, Mulberry Symbolism, Cornucopia Institute, Php Beaver, Amp Wp,