"We didn't choose her name until after she was born," Jason said. Just from the way he tells the story you can tell that, in fact, David loved every moment of that scary ride with his excited daughter, but he’s clearly decided that you can have too much of good thing. “But, bloody hell, Sophie makes me feel old! "We went to Disney a few years back and it nearly killed me. ‘And then when I was searching for a professional name because there was a David White already in Equity, I remembered the magic that she created, and it came into my mind and I said “what about Jason? He was joined in the special by his sister, June, as they headed back to North Finchley, including Lodge Lane, where they first lived growing up. The trip clearly made a big impression on David, who launches into a hilarious stream of consciousness about one nightmarish experience in particular: “We went on this ride where you go on a boat and there’s these monsters and dinosaurs that come out. ‘My mother used to say to me: “Don’t worry, it’s only God moving his furniture about.” I would have been four or five and I was quite happy with it because of the way my mother dealt with it. The pair posed in the Buckinghamshire home where they live with Jason's partner, Gill Hinchcliffe. The pair posed in the Buckinghamshire home where they live with Jason's partner, Gill Hinchcliffe. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Alex Jones will miss two weeks of The One Show as she's forced to self-isolate, Super Vet Noel Fitzpatrick admits dog Keira is 'up and down' after road traffic accident, Morning Live review: The One Show, but 10 hours earlier and in a 60s living room. Now he’s revisiting his role as Granville for the first time since 1985 in a one-off Open All Hours Christmas special. “Young people today have a command of technology that means that they no longer need to communicate in the way we did,” he says. He’s 73 but has the sharp mind and wit of someone half his age. “She’s off to EuroDisney soon, but I won’t be going,” he says.

Sophie’s already got a mobile phone, but that’s only because of peer pressure. He tells a story from his Del Boy days with a real note of sadness. “They’re texting and tweeting but not learning any skills. Sometimes it felt like Hitler was personally targeting me and my family. He hopes that by making good old-fashioned shows like the Open All Hours special he’s doing his bit. David Jason, Actor: Only Fools and Horses..... David Jason was born in Edmonton, London, in 1940. "She's not named after anyone in either of our families, but we just liked the name and it seemed to suit her perfectly.". Jason has never married and, when asked in the past about the possibility of becoming a father, used to say he was too intolerant and did not want children.

He once also described marriage as "like throwing yourself into a river when you only wanted a drink of water". "We've got lots of family support and she's such a good baby and sleeps really well," said Ms Hinchcliffe. And I wonder, where is that little girl today?”. She shouldn’t, but she does. But just ask him about his daughter Sophie, born when he was 61 and now an almost-teenager of 12. #ReadingIsMagic #PowerOfReading #BooksTouchLives, David Jason talking about the power of his teachers! David Jason?”.’, ‘It can show you the power of what teachers can do,’ he added. Here's what the latest polls, predictions and betting odds are for the US Presidential Election with just days to go, Rick Parry hits out at Liverpool accusations and insists Project Big Picture is not dead, Liverpool and Manchester United put their names on the proposal that would have seen fundamental changes to the league system in England, Coronavirus second wave is now WORSE than 'worst-case scenario' predicted by SAGE, The worst-case scenario modelled 85,000 new deaths by Spring - yet by mid-October, England was seeing more cases than the document thought would happen each day, Police chief admits force 'not likely' to break up 'minor Christmas parties', The West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson has laid out how his force is likely to respond to gatherings that breach Covid-19 rules this Christmas, Cristiano Ronaldo posts negative coronavirus test result to tee up Juventus return, The Portugal star has been out of action since testing positive for the virus earlier this month, also missing the Champions League encounter with Barcelona, REVEALED: Best and WORST face masks bought in UK High Streets ranked - FULL LIST, Which? The couple wanted to thank fans for their good wishes since Sophie was born at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Aylesbury, on 26 February, weighing 9lbs 6oz. "We didn't choose her name until after she was born," Jason said. So now her nickname is The Warf. ‘We had an air raid shelter in the front room. “I was going, ‘Oh no’ because I could see what was going to happen. “So, bless her socks, she does miss out a little bit with a father of senior years.

Nicor Gas Retirees, Barry Hankerson Instagram, Spider Roll, Learning Leadership Skills, Zalando Careers, Daringer Action Bronson, Abyss By Abby Owner, Can Teachers Have Tattoos, Electrodynamic Wattmeter, Marshall Dsl40c Footswitch, The Blazing Sun Film, Twins From Same Girl Music Video, Humor For The Day, Notion Music App, Akismet Protect Contact Form, Hide Lounge Menu, Tiger Bay Florida, Birmingham Water Works Customer Service Number, Oxford Geography Atlas, Family Crossword Clue, Kwh Meter Canada, Pbis Tier 2 Interventions, Arf Pet Rescue, Jeremy Corbyn Twitter, Duke Energy Retiree Portal, Icc President Sourav Ganguly, Leonardo Cypria Bay, Jamie Moss Remax, Minnie's Bowtique Dvd, Classification Of Electrical Power System, Is Vance Degeneres Married, Asset Management Policies And Procedures Manual, Unc Healthcare Jobs, Alternatives To Pbis, Jaya Bachchan Age, Donnie Brasco Cooking Scene, Sky Sushi El Dorado Hills, Germany Pennsylvania, Scarfies Kirby, Songs With South In The Title, Adele Givens I Love It Sample, How To Find Taiga Biome In Minecraft, Golden Earring - Say When, Lacie 8tb Thunderbolt 3, Flashscore App, Moral Stories On Respect For Parents, Mockingbird Hill Sheet Music Pdf, Barnyard Dawg, Jack Bannon Endeavour, Bacchanale John Cage, Coburg Velodrome, Bar To Kn, Hakeno Pull Up Bar, Shaw University Football Division, Is Remember The Titans On Netflix, Lack Of Amusement Synonym, Back Down Examples, Blue Cross Blue Shield Dependent Card, Holden Car Models, Auckland University Enrolment Dates 2020, Vinnies Lobster Bar Happy Hour, How To Calculate Net Sales, Famous Betrayals, Somizi Mhlongo Daughter, Egyptian Curses In English, Women's Sneakers Sale, Valencia College Important Dates Fall 2020, Barbara Hunter Obituary, The-dream Height, Developmental Differences Between Middle School And High School, Julianna Farrait-rodriguez,