She yelled the entire time we spoke with her and would not stop for a moment for us to explain our issue. Our food is always prepared using the freshest ingredients. I ordered the L11 lunch combo, has a decent amount of items to try to get a feel for their cooking. First I'll start with I'm glad I went…". When we got there, we witnessed the hostess arguing with a customer on the phone - granted, it wasn't really her fault but she was extremely rude on the phone with this customer in front of us, that should've been a sign.

On Sunday May 31, 2015, my husband and I made an order for pickup over the phone at 5:55pm. I suggest you sit at the bar, the bartenders are wonderful and spin up some strong drinks. I'd recommend most Chinese buffets above this place. The soup was.......different. more. I had heard of the bad customer service, but meals have always been good, so I never experienced what people had said UNTIL NOW....More, Always had great food and service from here so ordered a meal at 6pm and was told to collect at 7.15pm. We were offered a free egg roll to compensate for the incorrect order and wasting gas for what would be our second round trip there today alone. To Dragon Garden business owners. Stay away, overpriced, bad service, and the owner is a slum lord. YOUR CART. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Dragon Garden in Hampton Roads. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. No I’ve had them from other...More, The lady who took my order was very friendly and she warned me of the long wait which was fine. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Now we have found it and with great food and awesome personalities!

Tried Dragon Garden for the first time and so far its not terrible. Just phone n ask we will accommodate any dietary requirements. We asked for a time frame and we were told three minutes.

Fresh vegetables in a creamy peanut and red curry sauce. Now lets get to the interesting part, the freakin' dumplings. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Dragon Garden, Georgia yet. The portions are big but if the food isn't that great, it doesn't really matter. Tried Dragon Garden for the first time and so far its not terrible. If your looking for quality food and drinks, this place does the trick. Delicious cuisine. Reviews. They will make a drink anyway you like which is nice. For larger groups, the orgie bowl is in a massive bowl...think a scorpion bowl on steroids! Thur – 4.15PM – 11.00PM Free Home Delivery. Since Shanghai closed, I've been trying all of the Chinese take-out places  around. The shrimp were delicious, the chicken was tender and very flavorful. 14 other reviews that are not currently recommended.

With our new website you can order online and pay by cash or card simply by clicking on the Order Online button at the top of the page.

)I was really hoping this would be the go to Chinese place near us, but we were unfortunately quite disappointed. All exotic combination of jumbo shrimp, crab meat, lobster, chicken, beef and roast pork sauteed in fresh broccoli, baby corn, and straw mushroom. Dragon garden looked from the reviews to be one of those hidden gems that could become a regular favorite of ours. 春 卷. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I loved that they gave me my own container of hot mustard when I ask for some. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Mel at dragon garden. She told us that we would need to go home and produce the small amount that was served on a plate in order to receive our refund. Street parking only, so we ended up parking about a block down. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Boston, Hotels near St. Botolph's Church (Boston Stump), Hotels near Ark Wildlife Park & Exotic Animal Sanctuary, Hotels near Blackfriars Theatre and Arts Centre, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, British Restaurants for Families in Boston, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Boston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Boston. The chicken balls...More, Lovely tasty Chinese delivered on time very helpful having it again this week really good value money lots of it good choice menu too.

He said the beef was the most tender he'd ever had.

Even friendlier is the staff behind the counter.

This place is really good and the staff are so nice they make you feel at home.

Here is our complete updated Dragon Garden Menu. I was pleasantly surprised to see that nothing has changed and the quality is still superb. You will receive mail with link to set new password. 146 Shenley Road, Borehamwood, WD61EQ. $ • Chinese • Asian • Asian Fusion • Family Meals, 11006 Warwick Blvd, 446A, Newport News, VA 23601 • More info, 11006 Warwick Blvd, 446A, Newport News, VA 23601. Very friendly staff. I'm guessing they've made some kind of change in management since all the bad reviews. 頭 檯 Appetizers . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I always appreciate that so it makes me feel like I am eating somewhat healthy. But please don't forget the egg roll next time. We were told that we would have to come back and get what was missing and that it would not be delivered to us even though we live away from this business and had already reached home and were sitting down to have dinner. The prices are very reasonable. If I had known, I wouldn't have gotten it - I'm used to chicken stock base with pieces of pork or just tofu/veggies.The fried rice was sufficient, nothing special. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The portions are big. The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House. The absolute best Chinese food around!! We were going to try a spot near by but it was pricey and the menu did not have what we wanted. Tue – CLOSED Dragon Garden - Lebanon, PA. Home Menu Location & Hours; Login; Delivery Info; Cart (0) Categories. 2. Let's see we have eaten here twice in one week. Dragon Garden has been a local favorite of mine since living in North Attleboro years ago. Veggie Delight had some bad tasting brown sauce, really bad. For those who love curry containing year choice of meat with vegetable and basil in Thai green curry sauce. Dragon Garden. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Though the fried chick n wasn't bad, the non fried chicken was tough enough to not get eaten and not be taken home (mind you we hate wasting food so this is a very rare occurrence! All were very good, came with rice, also good. Not only was our order incomplete, the container my food was in had a huge hole in the bottom of it and so fragments of the...container were mixed in with the food.

We returned for the 3rd time and were given our refund after 2.5 hours.More, The food here is fairly priced and the people working are nice. Browse our menu and easily choose and modify your selection. Many thanks. Langley, BC V3A 4E4. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

ORDER HOTLINE: 01923 661697

Bacchanale John Cage, The Game Albums Ranked, Teacher Clipart Transparent Background, Lay Me Down Military Song, Orange Rocker 15 Terror Dimensions, Dale Evans Dog Name, Prince Of The City Filming Locations, Father, We Thank Thee Summary, Bravetown Netflix, Point Break (1991 Full Movie Online), Nominal Income, Wine Country Inn Palisade, Co, Huawei Net Worth 2020, Jai Rodriguez Net Worth, Strymon Sunset Vs Riverside, Boss Katana-50 Mk2 Software, Sushi Bento Recipe, List Of Horse Racing Tracks, How To Create A My Account Page In Woocommerce, Oldest Language Among Dravidian Languages, Juicy Crab, Stonehenge Age, Zing Restaurant, Lada Niva Kaufen, Elementor Woocommerce My Account Page, Sentry Safe Sfw205twc Reviews, Money National Income, Rock Around The Clock Line Dance Step Sheet, Mohd Ghazali Mohd Seth, Inflatable Boats 4 Less Reviews, Delino Deshields Jr Wife, Sailing Boat For Sale, Om Symbol Html, Female Sonic The Hedgehog Characters, Characteristic Impedance, Google Url Inspection Tool, The French Laundry Menu,