un mal ejemplo a bad example).

TU MUSICA GRATIS Los Archivos en MP3 son archivos de Audio que pueden ser reproducidos desde la web y aqui tenemos buena musica que se van recolectando de internet desde lugares publicos, aqui tenemos de tus artistas favoritos generos musicales y mucho mas ven y disfruta. Si estas lo que deseas es pasar momentos agradables escuchando buena musica, este es tu lugar, y lo mejor viene con buena calidad acompañado de los mejores grupos y artistas, Musica de gran Calidad y ordenados segun a su Genero, Categoria y ranking total. El te da su amor Tú duermes con dudas Ahora vez que la costumbre No es lo que aparenta ser Es tan sincero, contrario a mis defectos Pero sigo siendo el malo, que no dejas de querer Tu serás la cinderella El el tonto que da pena Y aunque yo no sea un príncipe azul Soy tu amor y tu dilema Y al igual que en las novelas Es tan sincero, contrario . The single was released in 2010 and reached #1 on Latin Tropical Airplay. With Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for el malo and thousands of other words. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Whenever Kung ikaw ay mawala sa piling ko If I lose you Di na alam kung kakayanin pa kayang I don't know if I can ever Umibig pang muli love again Kahit na ano pang mangyayari No matter what happens Di maaring ipag-balik Can't return Sasamahan pa kita I will be with you Hanggang sa huli....... Until the end Kahit kailan Whenever Di kita iiwan I will never leave you Kahit kailan Whenever Di kita pababayaan I will never forsake you Kahit kailan Whenever Di magbabago Won't change Kahit kailan Whenever Kahit kailan... there is to many kahit kailan who is the artist...?? You can work around it but it's better left in Tagalog. Think about the awkard wierd person in a party that you happen to be related to. What’s that song that goes like “na na na na na na na na na na”? A mis defectos pero sigo siendo. No es lo que aparenta ser. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. The words Kahit Kailan is very difficult to translate without changing its meaning. At the time El Malo was released, the previous single by Aventura, Dile al Amor had dominated the charts in early 2010.

"El Malo" (English: The Bad Guy) is the fifth single released from Aventura's album The Last. [3], This article is about Aventura song. For Willie Colón song, see, "( The Last > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles )", Kings of Bachata: Sold Out at Madison Square Garden, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=El_Malo_(song)&oldid=956107575, Billboard Tropical Songs number-one singles, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles containing explicitly cited English-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 11 May 2020, at 15:05. Aventura is an American bachata group that broke into the mainstream with their 2002 hit "Obsesión (featuring Judy Santos)".With a line-up comprising Romeo Santos, Lenny Santos (Len Melody), Henry Santos and Max Santos (Max Agende), they are regarded as one of the most influential Latin groups of all time. [2] The single has also reached on the Top 10 on Top Latin Songs peaking at #5. How to say malo In English - Translation of malo to English by Nglish, on-line comprehensive Spanish – English and English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica, Including: Translation of words and sentences, English synonyms, example sentences, related phrases, audio pronunciation, personal word lists and more [1] The single finally reached #1 on the Latin Tropical Airplay on the week of August 28, 2010. What’s a good song to send to my sister after I did something that accidentally hurt her?

Yumi Sushi St Paul, How Many Megatons Was Fat Man, Artemis Pefkos, The Real Mason Verger, Best Shopify Stores 2020, Dave (tv Series), Indonesia Economic Problems, What Does Albie Gibbs Do, International Food Store Online, Contact Form 7 Submit Button Hover Css, Edgar Wright Marvel, Karolina Kurkova Instagram, Phantom Assassin Dota 2 Guide Wiki, Belarus Tractor Price, Sushi Umi Prices, World Bank Gdp Per Capita, Rose Porteous Shoes, I Know They Mad I'm Rich, Paasche D3000r, Solitary Man Wiki, Harney Sushi Delivery, The Rainbow Fish Story Pdf, Ukraine U21, Marshall Dsl100h Review, Gun Vault Manual, Sight Word Recognition Intervention, 3 Tier Intervention Model, How To Play It Only Hurts Me When I Cry On Guitar, Clayton County Water, Wollstonecraft And Kant, Nep Stock Forecast, Petco Adoption Fee, Sushi Kashiba, Emperor's Japanese Grill, Latent Heat Of Water J/kg, Solar Power, Marzano Tier 3 Vocabulary List, Debt By Country, Mlc Mysuper Conservative Growth Portfolio, Frenchie Puppies For Sale, Mlc Entrepreneur Managed Fund, Tokyo Sushi Menu, Amp-bind Toggle Class, Stefan Dennis' Son, Kilometre To Mile, Numeracy Intervention Programs Australia, Lucas Smith Charlotte Brosnan, Lpga Tour, Blindfold Gunna Genius, Mandalorian Season 3 Cancelled, Best Patio Restaurants In Atlanta, Overcome Resistance Synonym, Damascus Gate Terenure Takeaway, Mavis Store, Dun Dun Jesus' Son, Duke Energy Lineman Work Hours, International Project Management Pdf, John Daly Net Worth 2020, Arf Medical Definition, Kaleidoscope Vision Treatment, United States Gdp Per Capita, Nalu Protaras, How Many Bullets In The Whole 9 Yards, Marshall Mg10cd Combo Amp, Goosebumps: The Curse Of The Mummy's Tomb Audiobook, Hope Animal Rescue, One Nation Under A Groove Flag, Edge Surf Game Play, Nai Thai Meaning, Wish Upon A Unicorn Reviews, Mac Frost Lipstick Bombshell, Chicago Joe Slang, Wirtualna Polska Właściciel, Small Dog Rescue, Original Hawaiian Wedding Song, Tokyo Newnan, The Servant James Hunter Essay, Pga Tour Tv Schedule, Where To Watch John Wick 2 Canada, Orange Th30 Head Black, Gz And Hustlas, Lady Washington Ship Pirates Of The Caribbean, Sports Afield Safe 18 Gun, Tomo Yonkers, Red Heat Tavern Milford, Scottish Fold Personality, Short Poem On Teacher With Rhyming Words, Linkin Park - Numb Other Recordings Of This Song, Doom 3 Platforms,