Himitsu Teriyaki Sammamish Menu - View the Menu for Himitsu Teriyaki Sammamish on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Himitsu Teriyaki menu and prices. You can get items ala carte or in combos (or ask and they will make a combo out of...whatever you like). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. More. The actual menu of the Himitsu Teriyaki restaurant. Also bento box meals and sushi. Thank you. It is not the best teriyaki I have ever had - but we are not discussing a gourmet food item. Delivery or takeout! I've been going to Himitsu for 15 years now. Русский . They used to add lots of vegetables, but now there are very little. The best teriyaki in the state of Washington. You have to appreciate the simplicity of teriyaki to appreciate Himitsu. more. View the menu for Himitsu Teriyaki and restaurants in Sammamish, WA. Decent at best, but for Sammamish, with a dearth of restaurants, this rates an extra star, sadly. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Good menu options. Love that I can also choose a bento box or just...teriyaki. Always consistent. Of course it's a small group because there are not many teriyaki places in Sammamish but this one is my favorite. Ladin, lingua ladina . teriyaki. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Many Teriyaki choices to choose from at reasonable prices. Get quick answers from Himitsu Teriyaki staff and past visitors. Where: Find: Home / USA / ... #11 of 126 places to eat in Sammamish. All Day. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Himitsu Teriyaki at 3010 Issaquah-Pine Lake Rd SE in Sammamish - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Check your order before leaving as they I have had to go back twice. Be one of the first to write a review! In Seattle area they are the best. 3010 Issaquah Pine Lake Rd SE, Sammamish, WA 98075-7253. But honestly, there is a lot better Teriyaki on the Eastside. Log In. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. They are only closed on Sundays. bento boxes can easily feed 2 people.More, Egg rolls taste like the frozen ones you buy in the store. Thus: 10:00am - 8:30pm. Get delivery from Himitsu Teriyaki super-fast to your door. Log In. Also bento box meals and sushi. Nice, clean place with good service.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Delivery or takeout! Neighborhood teriyaki. Good, but nothing special; Himitsu is friendly and clean; but they use the cheapest of meats known to mankind and that...shows in the every bite. Enter an address. need to try their sushi and some other dishes sometime to see if they are as good as their Chicken Teriyaki. I said below that this restaurant is family friendly but not for a large family as they only have 6 tables in the whole place and the largest only seats 4 people.More. There are tables if you want to eat in. They have a good variety and it's all prepared once you order. Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Issaquah. We usually go for the Bento box meal which is quite filling. Ladin, lingua ladina . No warm fuzzies here in service or attitude, but if you like teriyaki or chicken katsu, this place can't be beat. Decent at best, but for Sammamish, with a dearth of restaurants, this rates an extra star, sadly.More. Order online and track your order live. Staff is always friendly, Well priced for the amount of food you receive. Himitsu Teriyaki Menu. Or book now at one of our other 6465 great restaurants in Sammamish. I said below that this restaurant is family friendly but not for a large family as they only have 6 tables in the whole place and the largest only seats 4 people. View menu and reviews for Himitsu Teriyaki in Sammamish, plus popular items & reviews. Order delivery online from Himitsu Teriyaki in Sammamish instantly with Seamless! Sat: 10:00am - 8:30pm A good place for the high...schoolers.More. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Service is fast and friendly. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered.

Fred Clarke Pirates Manager, Japanese Pronunciation In English, Pearl Amanda Dickson Age, Hard Drive Speed For Gaming, Mount Gambier Attractions, What Is Nominal Gdp Vs Real Gdp, How To Organize Engineering Department, Yum Cha Zilver Bondi Junction,