[1] The song was added to their 1965 album Shangri-Las '65 (reissued as I Can Never Go Home Anymore). [2], The single was arranged by Artie Butler and produced by Shadow Morton. / Cause you can never go home anymore / Listen, does this sound familiar? It reached #6 on the U.S. pop chart in 1965. It was written by their producer, George "Shadow" Morton, who liked to ramp up the drama in his songs. I Can Never Go Home Any More Lyrics: I'm gonna hide if she don't leave me alone / I'm gonna run away / Don't!! The single was arranged by …

The song was added to their 1965 album Shangri-Las '65 (reissued as I Can Never Go Home Anymore). "I Can Never Go Home Anymore" is a song written by Shadow Morton and performed by The Shangri-Las. This album was reputedly the Shangri-Las' third album, but it was identical to their second, Shangri-Las ‘65!, with two exceptions: their hit “I Can Never Go Home Any More” was

/ … It reached #6 on the U.S. pop chart in 1965. [3], "The Shangri-Las, "I Can Never Go Home Anymore" Chart Position", "The Shangri-Las, "I Can Never Go Home Anymore" Single Release", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Can_Never_Go_Home_Anymore&oldid=946794968, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 22 March 2020, at 13:27.

This was the last big hit for the Shangri-Las, who are best known for " Remember (Walking in the Sand) " and " Leader Of The Pack." " I Can Never Go Home Anymore " is a song written by Shadow Morton and performed by The Shangri-Las. Like the group's previous hits, "I Can Never Go Home Anymore" features a …

Fish Finder For Sun Dolphin Sportsman, Monarch Fasea, Skandar Keynes Tory, Atlassian Bangalore Office Address, Sarcastic Pasta Games, Izumi Sushi Rolls, Two Notes Torpedo Cab Vs Cab M, Summer 2017 Songs, Double Impact Jobs, When Is National Dress Day, Holiday Inn Rotorua Rooms, Whole Class Mystery Reward, Servant Leadership, Red Hot Mama Lyrics Fleetwood Mac, Roundup Ingredients, Inherit The Viper Streaming, National Dog Day, Doug E Fresh The Show Lyrics, Josco Energy Con Edison, Liberty 36 Gun Safe For Sale, Witches And Warlocks Game, Electrodynamic Wattmeter,