Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Wedding Plans Are Already Underway "When you think about wedding plans and Jennifer is your partner, all you do is a lot of nodding.” ... J.Lo and A-Rod—who has two daughters from his own first marriage—have made it clear how important their blended family is to them. According to CelebsCouples, Jai Rodriguez had at least 1 relationship previously. if(diff > 0) { How many relationships did Jai Rodriguez have? var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000,

Jai Rodriguez is one of a popular American actor and musician. Other roles include guest star appearances on NBC’s Are You There Chelsea?, Foxs Bones, and as a transgender woman Amanda Knott on NBC’s Harry’s Law.

//show_zero = true; She later married Anthony, with whom she shares two children: Emme and Max . Rodriguez married Cynthia Scurtis in 2002. In addition, he played the role of Angelo Ferraro, a leading cast member in the 2009 feature film Oy Vey My Son Is Gay!! My mother thought me being gay was a death sentence. var text = '';

When Queer Eye hit, the church told my mom they were praying for me. How many children does Jai Rodriguez have? I have to stay humble. He also plays Wayne Brady’s husband Tom on CBS hit How I Met Your Mother. I'm just a normal human with a job that is televised. Like most celebrities, Jai Rodriguez tries to keep his personal and love life private, so check back often as we will continue to update this page with new dating news and rumors. As of 2020, Jai Rodriguez’s is not dating anyone. Rodriguez starred as Geoffrey in the ABC sitcom Malibu Country from 2012 to 2013. I had said to some pastor that I was having thoughts, and the church turned on me. }

setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000);

Likely, he has black colored hair with dar brown colored eyes. } In 2005, he created and performed a one-night stage show, “Jai Rodriguez: Xposed.” In Xposed, he has shared the story of Rodriguez’s life and struggles to come out to his religious family, and of his career on stage and in Queer Eye.

We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that our dating stats and biographies are accurate.

And I support him 100 percent. Additionally, he is also never caught dating anyone yet. It's driving me mad': TalkSPORT legend Alan Brazil admits he has to be 'so, so careful' in the current 'woke' climate but vows to keep listeners happy with his breakfast show, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's shake-up has revived Manchester United after their heavy defeat by Tottenham... and the boss is happy his squad are now fit and firing ahead of clash with Arsenal, Lewis Hamilton calls in his 'union' over proposed F1 salary cut as six-time world champion seeks new £40MILLION-a-year deal to re-sign with Mercedes, MARTIN SAMUEL: Nobby Stiles was the everyman of England's World Cup winning heroes. The actor has an estimated net worth of $3 million. } The comments below have not been moderated. 's' : '') + '