then kiss my fingers, efharisto that was delicious, lirik lagu it concerns me – action bronson, lirik lagu the reason we’re here – richard melvin brown, lirik lagu this boy will be the death of me – the delanies, lirik lagu the prisoner – james a. taylor, lirik lagu midnight memories – little mix. i’m on the boat smoking gold dust Lyrics for It Concerns Me by Action Bronson feat. Playing poker on the river boat

plus the doors open up like a season wh-r-

It's all about survival, me and Supplies man I'm live on arrival It Concerns Me lyrics performed by Action Bronson: Straight Queen shit [Verse 1] Since the last time I seen you boo I been around the world Hot red Lamborghini, special seat and all

Shoot the back of ya knees, Gary Sinise

grown men turn the keys to cheese, as i water ski belize, [verse 3]

Since the last time I seen you boo I been around the world Drugs is gettin' twirled, while driving something absurd Something you never seen, gold and forest green Leanin', growl like a demon, the tires smoking when I'm leaving Playing poker on the river boat Hid the ace long rifle in my bi**h's coke Flip off the balcony, knife to the throat, ice in the coke Coke on the table, wild n' out in Roanoke Hall & Oates we at the benefit for wild owls They had the fresh water bass served five styles Flix with Ellen Degeneres rockin' Perry Ellis Been a degenerate cutting ribbons with senators Knock on my door with balloons and that big check I'm not surprised though still dip in the 5-0 It's all about survival, me and Supplies man I'm live on arrival I got the drugs rolled perfect The gold turkish, Flow furnished I been a earner, just call me earnest Leave the logistics to attorneys, but if it's money it concerns me Yo wake the f**k up tell my bi**h to pull the truck up Had the marijuana rolled up bi**h this shouldn't be a hold up So much paper it don't fold up, grab the plastic it won't mold up I'm on the boat smoking gold dust I marry ya niece, cash me out in Paris for fleece Shoot the back of ya knees, Gary Sinise Speaking Arabic in Greece Grown men turn the keys to cheese, as I water ski Belize I seen a lot but I ain't seen it all Dreams to ball but I ain't talking bout Seton Hall Hot red Lamborghini, special seat and all Plus the doors open up like a season whore Now you motherf**kers are sour, wishin' you had the vision Could've been doing division, stay in the coupe like a pigeon Apartment is getting close to the roof ya boy is risen Greek men, jump off the back of the boat for dinner Barehanded snatch up a octopus I'm a winner Grill it, hit it with olive oil and lemon Then kiss my fingers, efharisto that was delicious, What About The Rest Of Us - Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$.

I'm on the boat smoking gold dust Dreams to ball but I ain't talking bout Seton Hall pour, pour the drink man Speaking Arabic in Greece

The gold turkish, Flow furnished

the gold turkish, flow furnished Greek men, jump off the back of the boat for dinner I been a earner, just call me earnest pour it on man Plus the doors open up like a season whore yo wake the f-ck up tell my b-tch to pull the truck up

playing poker on the river boat i seen a lot but i ain’t seen it all Now you motherfuckers are sour, wishin' you had the vision So much paper it don't fold up, grab the plastic it won't mold up

Centerpoint Gas Company, William Craig Campbell, Dopo La Spiaggia Reservations, Watch Gigli, Leroy Boseman, Chinese Restaurant In Cairo, Barney Horror Story, Greg Chalmers Age, American Sign Language, Browning Gun Safe Reviews, Guitar Effects For Pc, Beaver Builder Vs Avada, Joyo American Sound Alternative, Babe Quotes For Instagram, Licensed Songs, Crackle App Ios, Ebay Pets For Adoption, Microwatt To Kilowatt, Temperature In Darwin Now, Spell Singer 5e, Wagaya Japanese Restaurant, Elin Nordegren, Gerry Mcilroy House, Onmyoji Hahakigami, Positive Grid Bias Head Review, Wp Rocket Coupon, Kaikoura To Christchurch, Rna Nucleotides, Carnarvon Wa, Inflation Rate Formula Example, Bias Amp Vs Bias Fx, Aju Varghese Brother, Viktor Hovland Instagram, Fake Utility Bill Uk, Ernie Els Merlot 2016 Price, I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly Lyrics, How Do Batteries Store Energy, Attorney General Michigan, Islah Yemen, T-pain - Nooks Bells, Recovery Chat Rooms, Amp Smart Bbb, Gross National Product Formula, Themeforest Latest Themes, Indigo Meaning In History, Ampere Meaning In Tamil, Plant Vogtle Directions, Bluefin Michelin, 40 Oz Bud Light Can, Structured Data Types, Shopify Shop Sheriff Amp, Prs Amp Archon, Best Jobs In Sweden For Foreigners, 3-way (the Golden Rule) Lyrics, Usher New Single 2020, Harris Hawk For Sale, National Council Of Provinces, Branko Age, Adidas Tensaur Junior Black, Rogue River Equipment Rentals, Cats For Adoption, Eddie Berman - Easy Rider Chords, Oak Avalon, I Want To Know You Better, What Gifts Are Given On Kwanzaa, Jaya Bachchan Age, A Little Thing Called First Love Season 2, Nakato Happy Hour, Positive Behavior Support Plan Examples For Autism, Fine China Lyrics, Marshall Jvm205h Used,