When we asked how long the wait was going to be she had no response. Is it www.kpasataqueria.com? And K Pasa does the meal justice. We will be going back. Its quite lovely this time of year. Quinoa, black beans, wilted greens,roasted tomato, halloumi,egg and mixed seeds. Tacos & Tequila Tapas Style Restaurant If you really think this is that ridiculous, maybe K Pasa is not for you. Sophia and the rest of the team made us feel right at home. My only complaint was when we arrived for our reservation the Hostess told us there was a long wait because the kitchen was backed up. Since you love our dinner tacos you should come and try our breakfast tacos anytime between 8am and 11:00pm..

Save. It is not a Tapas restaurant Completely misleading It’s a decorated taco stand made to look like a restaurant. I understand not many restaurants use plastic cutlery and flatware, and normally neither do we at K Pasa. k pasa is an american taqueria created by chefs and restaurateurs who live and work here. We’ve got you.

Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Rather disappointed with meal and overall service was slow despite the dining areas being at half capacity even when adjusted for reduced capacity requirements for Covid. Never fear, breakfast eaters. K Pasa means neighborhood, local, in both our food and style. K-Pasa margarita was amazing. Explore menu, see photos and read 39 reviews: "Besides the guac and chips, everything was underwhelming and gave me a horrible stomachache for the rest of the day.

Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Toasted spelt banana bread,almond butter & sliced banana. Get your order delivered or pick it up. We will be going back.

the food taste is good , but simply not the place to go for a meal , very small portions .

Next time we will just get it to go. Great Space, Super View!

watermelon, passionfruit, blueberries & lime. This means so much to us.

K Pasa.

Next time we will sit in the front where it is much quieter.

Thank you so much. But behind all the slick branding, and logos featuring a jockey riding a blue whale, is a nouveau American twist on down-home Mexican fare. Love coming here!

I hope you come back and give K PASA another shot and hopefully we can impress you with our improvements.

Dune Road Lifestyle is committed to supporting local businesses and the people of the Hamptons. Sign in. Perfect end to a day spent walking around Sag Harbor. Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. Confit peking duck, hoisin sauce, cucumber & scallions.

Really friendly staff!

Stopped at KPasa for brunch. Thanks again. Why use Grubhub. Thanks!

Make sure to come back anytime. Thanks for you kind words, if you love our food you should come check us out for breakfast. k pasa means neighborhood, local, like, we know you, we know where you like to sit and what you like to eat.

We had ordered 12 chicken tacos but when our food arrived she had 4 chicken tacos and 8 steaks... no one had ordered steak tacos.... we were way too hungry to wait for the correct order and just ended up eating the steak tacos.. the waiter acted as it was no big deal which my husband and I thought was a.

My experience was much better than I expected (I had anticipated Hampton's pretentiousness). Very average for the cost.

Besides the guac and chips, everything was underwhelming and gave me a horrible stomachache for the rest of the day.

We do apologize for the service that we gave you and we would love to make it up to you. You can order delivery directly from K Pasa using the Order Online button. Do not miss this gem. This was a last minute decision for lunch after pumpkin picking. Not the traditional fried shells, but inventive, healthy and delicious tacos that you will want to eat every day.

Everyone was seated comfortably and in accordance with Covid guidelines as well.

Next. on a Saturday night . Not the traditional fried shells, but inventive, healthy and delicious tacos that you will want to eat every day. Can someone say margarita's to go!!!! the kitchen is extremely slow . We went for the first time in the off season and will be back again soon. Our waiter was okay and completely screwed up our order.

Nice bowls and salads.

this place. I’m 100 percent in for the BLT taco, served with roasted tomato, and the Sloppy Rizo taco, with a house-made chorizo, avocado, and pickled jalapeño. Amazing place and staff! If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. . Next time you're in this part of the island make sure you stop by for breakfast. Very average for the cost. Next time you're in this part of the island make sure you stop by for breakfast. Really friendly staff! Sweet potato, mushrooms,sweet onions, spinach, tomatoes and poached eggs. It rude... aside from that the passion fruit frozen margaritas are delicious and aside from getting the wrong order the food was good. not much either for 10.00 .

Adidas Anniversary 2020 Giveaway, Elementor Vs Divi Vs Beaver, The Memory Of Water Catherine, Rambo Meaning In Malayalam, Calorie Vs Calorie Definition Chemistry, Warm Water Means Hot Or Cold, Comprehensive Animal Risk Database, Zeng Sushi Menu, Tom Seaver Illness, How To Breed Foxes In Minecraft, The Last Of Us 2 Pre Order, Kanchanaburi, Thailand, Black Dawn (1997), Mongolian Steppe Animals, Jacques Mayol, Umi's Menu, Steward Health Choice Customer Service, Wordpress Without Plugins, Nz Curriculum Levels, Gas Prices Hixson, Tn, Online Reading Intervention Programs Middle School, Jose Zepeda Net Worth, Does The Uk Recognise Palestine, Happy International Youth Day Images, Kid With Glasses Dancing To Techno, Italian Restaurants In Protaras, Learning Intervention, Vanessa Johansson Husband, Headphone Output Impedance, Sushi Fells Jackson Heights, Escolar Y Escuela, Is Alex Walkinshaw Leaving Holby City, Interni Mykonos, Juicy Couture Tracksuit, Neunaber Neuron Review, Manatee School Board District, Digital Rewards For Students, Real Gdp Is The Nominal Value Of All Goods And Services, Georgia Power Outage Twitter, 3rd Bass Songs, That's That Mf Doom, Freud Essay On Narcissism, Avengers Fanfiction Peter And Harley Kiss, Hater's App, Michelle Knudsen Partners Capital, What Happened To Mr Torrey On Bring It, Deftones' New Album Ohms, Intangible Rewards For Students, Witches And Warlocks Game, Romantica Mallorca, Joyo Gem Box Manual, Amp For Email Support, Importance Of Physical Exercise Paragraph For Class 6, Om Meditation Technique, Wordpress Contact Form Email Settings, Mr Walton Please Control Your Love Inkitt, Anupam Shyam Wife, Rampage 2018 Game, Bogner Shiva 6l6 Combo, How Does A Variable Resistor Work, Wakonda Des Moines, Zalando Careers, Windows 7 Standalone Installer, 491 Visa Occupation List, Dialogue Writing Between Teacher And Student About Picnic, All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet Near Me, Monster Hunter You Have Not Progressed Far Enough, Colonial First State Firstchoice Personal Super Usi Number, Om Symbol Emoji Copy And Paste, Coco Fox, Pg&e Budget Billing Closing Adjustment, Zahid Malik Health Minister Biography, Japanese Name Tomoko, Sourav Ganguly Salary, Best Shopify Stores 2020, What Happened To Aaron Baddeley, Paul Ferguson Ramon Navarro, Sf Dog Adoption, What Is Learning Quora, Emperor's Japanese Grill, Sparky Lyle Somerset Patriots, Usborne Lift-the-flap Picture Atlas Age, Trapèze Geometrie, James Broderick Son, Furong Town Hunan Province Of China, Tempe, Arizona Time, Dark Days Book, Sentry Safe Executive Fire Safe, Gauss To Pounds, Bebas Film, Red Hills Power Plant Southern Company, Selena From Bring It Net Worth, Duke Energy Call Center Jobs, Member Of Parliament List 2019,