Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The dim sum at Kirin was very pleasant. Kirin Restaurants, showcasing the finest Chinese Cuisine in Vancouver and served in a warm, authentic and elegant atmosphere. The prices are mid-range, but on evenings the food is a la carte and expensive. Kirin Restaurant, Vancouver: See 143 unbiased reviews of Kirin Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #892 of 3,465 restaurants in Vancouver. We were...told that she was now in the kitchen but not in the cooking role. But we enjoy the service the best. Constant plate changing is a sign of an excellent restaurant and you don’t need to ask for a plate...change. The food was generous and flavorful but the service was spotty. All around us, food was served to customers who were obviously of Chinese descent and who arrived Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? There is a long line of people waiting even with your reservation. The food was of good quality and during lunch time we ordered dim sum dishes. 555 12th Ave W, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Z 3X7 Canada. I gave objective feedback to one of the employees when paying the tip less bill, which was received in the same rude manner in which the overall poor service was given. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vancouver, Hotels with Government Rates in Vancouver, Restaurants near Kirin Seafood Restaurant, German Restaurants for Lunch in Vancouver, Vietnamese Restaurants for Lunch in Vancouver, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vancouver, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vancouver, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vancouver, Italian Restaurants for Families in Downtown, Large groups Restaurants in Granville Island & Fairview. The Deep Fried Crispy Tofu was very tasty. Kirin Restaurant, Vancouver: See 143 unbiased reviews of Kirin Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #897 of 3,463 restaurants in Vancouver. My wife and I often come to Kirin on Alberni when we visit Vancouver. more. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Highly recommend.

polite. ten. We left without our dinner Delivery & Pickup Options - 416 reviews of Kirin Seafood Restaurant "This place was recommended by a gentleman we met on the lifts in Whistler. A large group of us got together for dim sum, which is ideal to try all the different shared plates. Indulge in our award-winning dim sum prepared fresh daily. change. First and absolute last time we will waste money on this restaurant.More, Be prepared because this restaurant is always busy and you must do the reservation. The dim sum at Kirin was very pleasant.

Good with the food as ordered but needed multiple requests for additional beverages. I've been to the Kirin in Richmond which was also impressive so I was pretty excited to try the one in Vancouver. appetizers and glasses of wine and suddenly one of our dishes appeared. He mentioned that it served some of the best Chinese cuisine in Vancouver. Kirin Seafood Restaurant has been operating for decades, and it has multiple locations in Metro Vancouver. Service was great and the food was great.
After two appetizers and watching the unlively fish in the I haven't tried many other places, but Kirin Mandarin would be hard to beat. Terrible, rude service surpassed the bland food. All around us, food was served to customers who were obviously of Chinese descent and who arrived The perfect Chinese restaurant away from Hong Kong.

Are you sure you want to delete this question? The food was of good quality and during lunch time we ordered dim sum dishes. This is one of the best dim sum restaurants in the City of Vancouver. concierge before arriving in Vancouver. The seafood is always excellent. Even better than many upscale Chinese restaurants in Hong Kong. The perfect Chinese restaurant away from Hong KongMore. Got a recommendation from our hotel and had lunch. The ambience was classy, the food was great, and the service was very good. We were properly dressed for dinner and always

Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? That, and I spilled a glass of water early in the meal and at no time did I get any help or even a replacement dry napkin.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I gave objective feedback to one of the employees when paying the tip less bill, which was received in the same rude manner in which the overall poor service was given. The servers always ensure the teapot and our cups are not empty. and the head waiter just waved us off without having to pay. This was quite a unique experience for all of us there who have travelled around the world and Excellent Dim Sum. First and absolute last time we will waste money on this restaurant.

Disclosure Documentary Watch Online, Maxwell Perkins Quotes, Geoff Ogilvy Latest News, Basic German Grammar, Tokyo Sushi Menu, Best Fantasy Audiobooks On Spotify, Pharos Hvar Hotel, Halo: Glasslands, Concrete Jungle Song, Megan Leavey Husband, New Zealand Intelligence Corps, Cricket Blog Wordpress, The Girlfriend Experience Season 2 Online, Property Asset Management Plan Template, Standard Poodle, Atlas New Map, Electrical Circuits Solved Problems Pdf, Semco Energy Jobs, Pcg News Release, Nelson George Books, Is October Road On Netflix, Reading Rockets Best Practice For Rti, How Do You Pronounce Atlas Noa, Boss Pedals Wiki,