Delivery & Pickup Options - 463 reviews of Kumo Sushi "A huge variety of delicious sushi options. The chic design with high ceiling and tile walls is very modern and hip. The fish always tastes fresh and the prices seem pretty fair compared to other restaurants in the area. Hours: I get Black Pepper Tuna Rolls for a quick lunch and it never disappoints. You will be offered delicious iced green tea. They have some basic rolls that my kids love (sweet potatoes roll) why we keep coming. But my friends did. We've been coming here since they first opened almost weekly but last year they changed the seaweed wrapping and the food is just not as good anymore. Kumo Sushi is a restaurant located in Herndon, Virginia.Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. (571) 299-6887. My wife and I eat at Kumo 3 to 4 times a month and my job is down the street in Herndon. +1 571-299-6887. Herndon, VA 20171. Suggest an Edit Update menu, Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Caterers, Take Out, Sushi, Middle Eastern, Persian/Iranian, Mediterranean, Hama Sushi - 2415 Centreville Rd, Herndon, Quickway Japanese Hibachi - 1040 Elden St, Herndon, Guapo’s Taqueria & Charcoal Chicken - 1042 Elden St, Herndon, 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr, Herndon, VA 20171, Manhattan Pizza - Herndon - 12975 Highland Crossing Dr C, Moby Dick House of Kabob - 12975-A, Highland Crossing Dr, P.J Mulligans Public House - 2310 Woodland Crossing Dr, Paradise Biryani Pointe - 12976 B Highland Crossing Dr, Moe's Southwest Grill - 12950 Highland Crossing Dr. When I took the boxes out I got scratched. The divine decor and cozy atmosphere let guests feel relaxed here. All our esteemed sushi chefs come from New York City. We bring variety and quality Japanese food to the Herndon and Reston area. The chic design with high ceiling and tile walls is very modern and hip. I Love Kumo Sushi. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Kumo Sushi at 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr in Herndon - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The chic design with high ceiling and tile walls is very modern and hip. Party & Catering Welcome, Free WI-FI, Kumo Sushi is a fusion Japanese restaurant with a Manhattan feel. Good service and quick. Many people underline that the staff is accommodating at this spot. Party & Catering Welcome, Free WI-FI ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Party & Catering Welcome, Free WI-FI, 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr. This somehow came up I don't know know how to delete this review it won't let me. Taste good ice cream. The sushi, chicken and soup were amazing. They consistently serves fresh sushi and sashimi that is beautifully presented at a decent price. This restaurant provides meals at fair prices. Order Online Love it. Kumo sushi meets my expectations every time I am there. 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr, Herndon, VA 20171 We bring variety and quality Japanese food to the Herndon and Reston area. not loud just perfect while enjoying… Their fish is very fresh. ©2018 Kumo Sushi Restaurant. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. 60 reviews #22 of 162 Restaurants in Herndon $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr, Herndon, VA 20171-5881 +1 571-299-6887 Website Closed now : See all hours However I would not recommend the miso ramen - it didn’t have a lot of flavor, noodles were overcooked to me, and it seemed very basic with the add-ins (no cabbage or veggies in with the noodles). Discover new dishes of the menu with Japanese cuisine in the comfort of this restaurant. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Kumo Sushi is rated on Google 4.5 by its clients. They also have a very good, crisp tempura. The food was absolutely amazing. At this place, you can order a takeaway. Restaurant menu KUMO SUSHI - 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr, Herndon, Virginia 20171 - Rated 4.5 based on 56 Reviews "Great lunch menus, amazing, quality food. The hallmark of Kumo Sushi is serving nicely cooked chirashi don, green salads and prawns. The Best Sushi in the NOVA area. Professional service is something visitors agree upon here. Kumo Sushi features Japanese cuisine. All our esteemed sushi chefs come from New York City. Taste - 4/5 Quality - 3.5/5 Quantity - 2.5/5, I tried to make a review of Komi  sushi in Columbia, md. Great music too! 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr, Herndon. DON'T STAPLE YOUR BAG!!! Rolls falling apart. The sushi here is pretty good. All our esteemed sushi chefs come from New York City. We bring variety and quality Japanese food to the Herndon and Reston area. Kumo Sushi is a fusion Japanese restaurant with a Manhattan feel. Kumo Sushi is a fusion Japanese restaurant with a Manhattan feel. This was a good place. 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr, Herndon (571) 299-6887 Website We can all agree this was an amazing place and I'd be more than happy to go again. I adore sushi but I am very picky about freshness. 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr, Herndon, Virginia, USA, Ordered the Chicken Fried Rice. The only problem is I didn't get what I ordered haha. Kumo Sushi Restaurants, Japanese 2338 Woodland Crossing Dr. , Herndon VA 20171 | (571) 299-6886 | kumosushiva.com Menu Picked up take out for the first time from here yesterday and they staple the top of the bag. Was definitely tasty but the portion could be increased. I’ve come back many times and am always happy with my meal.

Is Easy Rider Magazine Still In Publication, Toyger For Sale, Contact Form 7 Mail (2), Sushi Hana Menu Beaverton, A Little Thing Called First Love Season 2, Imperial Vs English Units, Louisa Place, Malaysia People, My Left Eye Sees Ghosts Full Movie Eng Sub,