He wrote: "The world has been robbed of a truly special soul. Archie was the only son of Nicholas and Lucy, who tied the knot in 1999.

The couple, who had been together a year in April, were pictured on holiday in Amsterdam and Paris with love heart emojis adorning touching snaps. ‘We encourage you to speak to anyone that’s close with you. Former ballet dancer Lucy, who has been married to Nicholas for 21 years, remembered her son on Instagram, as she replied to Jack Whitehall’s post about Archie. I wish I’d been as good as him at his age. And a lifelong friendship has ensued. Only Fools star John Challis, who played dodgy car dealer Boycie in the sitcom, said his "heart aches” over Archie's death. CBBC told viewers: "We're so sorry to have to tell you that Archie Lyndhurst, who so brilliantly played Ollie in So Awkward on CBBC, has very sadly died after a short illness.

"He will be greatly missed by us all and our deepest condolences go out to his family and friends at this time.". Lucy replied in the comments: ‘Dearest Jack. Love you from now until infinity. For other inquiries Contact Us. In response to a post about Archie's death on Instagram by Game of Thrones star Samuel Small, she wrote: "He will love you and watch over you forever.". ", DIY SOS transforms home of twins with rare condition from 'prison' to palace, James Bond star Sir Sean Connery dies aged 90 surrounded by his family at home, GAA legend Graham Geraghty recovering from 7-hour op after brain haemorrhage, Man, 30s, dies after getting into difficulty kite surfing at Dollymount, Mourners at Cork funeral of dad & son asked 'to make sense of senseless', ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. I’ve never met someone so full of life and had touched so many peoples’ hearts. MORE: Matthew Perry’s stepfather reflects on Friends star’s previous health battle, MORE: Katie Price ‘in wheelchair for another six months’ as she continues recovery after breaking both of her feet, Archie Lyndhurst looked after Jack Whitehall's parents in lockdown as comedian mourns loss, Nicholas Lyndhurst and family release statement over death of son Archie, 19, Only Fools And Horses star Nicholas Lyndhurst's son Archie dies aged 19, James Bond legend Sir Sean Connery dies aged 90, Kate Garraway shares ‘amazing but heartbreaking’ Derek Draper breakthrough as he says first word since being hospitalised, Hugh Jackman and Piers Morgan lead showbiz tributes as Sir Sean Connery dies aged 90: ‘The best James Bond’, Kate Garraway’s husband Derek Draper now able to breathe without ventilator after 214 days in hospital, RIP Sir Sean Connery: Iconic quotes from the late James Bond actor, Archie, 19, was found dead at the family home, Only Fools and Horses star Nicholas, 59, said in a short statement, the 32-year-old said that he was ‘devastated’, Matthew Perry’s stepfather reflects on Friends star’s previous health battle, Katie Price ‘in wheelchair for another six months’ as she continues recovery after breaking both of her feet.

Describing Archie’s death as “devastating”, he added: “I wish you could’ve all known Archie how we knew him.

He was an incredibly talented performer and his contribution to So Awkward, on and off screen, will not be forgotten. In order to help his young fanbase come to terms with his death, CBBC have released a series of links and advice on the Newsround website. “I vow to make you proud with every last breath. Archie’s death is currently being treated as non-suspicious, with an inquest due to take place next week. Nicholas alongside wife Lucy, saying: ‘Lucy and I are utterly grief stricken and respectfully request privacy.’. The 32-year-old comedian had known actor Archie for a decade after forming a close bond on a film set when Archie played a younger version of Jack.

Thank you for all the love, laughter and the beautiful…” 1,175 Likes, 166 Comments - Lucy Lyndhurst (@lucy_lyndhurst) on Instagram: “Happy 21st anniversary to my best friend and soul mate. A post-mortem will take place in due course. A Metropolitan Police spokesperson confirmed the death was being treated as “unexplained but not suspicious”. Love you dearly.’. His breakthrough came as Ollie Coulton in the childrens' Bafta-winning CBBC series So Awkward. Rest in power bro.”.

Archie was following in the footsteps of his dad as an actor (Picture: Lucy Lyndhurst/Instagram) Provider: Lucy Lyndhurst/Instagram. My heart aches for Nick and Lucy. 14 Nicholas Lyndhurst with his wife Lucy …

Only Fools and Horses star Nicholas Lyndhurst has released a statement following the death of his 19-year-old son Archie. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. He told Tresa Magazine: “He eventually asked me why I wanted to be an actor, and I said it’s because I wanted to make people laugh. “To be honest, I still can’t find the words that do him justice and show how much of a beautiful soul he was, but his mission was to make as many people happy as he could and trust me, he really really did.”.

Thank you for all the amazing opportunities you put Archie’s way and the kindness and friendship you have always given him over the years. He also played a young version of Jack Whitehall’s character Alfie Wickers in the sitcom Bad Education and guest starred in an episode of Casualty.

He wrote: “To my brother Archie. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Nicholas Lyndhurst with his wife Lucy Smith and son Archie, Lucy wrote a tribute to her son after Jack's emotional post saying they will love him forever, Archie Lyndhurst, 19, was discovered at his family home in Fulham, West London in non-suspicious circumstances, Jack Whitehall pictured with a young Archie Lyndhurst, The pair worked together on a film ten years ago, Archie’s best friend Samuel Small, who starred alongside him in So Awkward, said the actor was a 'beautiful soul', Archie was an aspiring actor and ran his own fashion label, Archie and his girlfriend Nethra Tilakumara, The couple starred in the CBBC series So Awkward together, Archie poses with girlfriend Nethra Tilakumara, Archie Lyndhurst stars as Ollie Coulton in CBBC series So Awkward, Nicholas and Archie in the CBBC series SO Awkward, Nicholas Lyndhurst played Rodney Trotter in Only Fools and Horses, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Archie told Tresa magazine: ‘[Nicholas] eventually asked me why I wanted to be an actor, and I said it’s because I wanted to make people laugh. I remember him being asked to move along a bit to make room and he called out “ ooo, I’ve snaggged me fishnets now! In one picture Archie wrote: “One year together, I love you.”. ‘The death of Archie Lyndhurst, just starting out on his chosen career in acting. They have tragically lost their son, Archie Lyndhurst at the age of 19. He said: "I adore what I do and I’m incredibly lucky for doing what I do at such a young age.

The channel's head of content Cheryl Taylor described Archie as "such a talented young actor", adding: "All of us at BBC Children's are devastated.
‘But it went further than that like you said. I’m incredibly grateful for everything I’ve been given.’, However, Nicholas – who played Rodney Trotter on Only Fools And Horses – warned his son off entering showbusiness initially, saying: ‘I told Lucy: “If I ever hear him say the f-word – ‘famous’ – the deal’s off.”, Archie Lyndhurst's girlfriend praises 'phenomenally kind' actor in sweet tribute, Sir David Jason ‘supporting’ Nicholas Lyndhurst after son’s death, Archie Lyndhurst's girlfriend pens heartbreaking statement after CBBC star's death, ‘He never has.

Devastated Lucy Smith wrote the touching words on comedian Jack Whitehall's Instagram tribute to the 19-year-old.

Ahead of today’s episode of So Awkward, host Joe Tasker broke the news to the pre-teen audience, and said: ‘Of course this is something we’ve never expected to even talk about in CBBC HQ.

She thanked Jack for all "the amazing opportunities" and the "kindness and friendship" he offered Archie, after the actor told how he had delivered food to his parents when they were in isolation.
An inquest into Archie's death is due to be opened next week.

Lucy Smith is …

679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. One another he wrote "adore her endlessly". I will love you forever.

He loved all of dearly, as do we. ” Then not wanting to take the false beard of after the palladium as he wanted to look like you [sic].’, Lucy continued: ‘We shall love him forever and a day and are the luckiest parents to have had the most wonderful unique son who has brought us nothing but joy in our lives.’, She has also been commenting on the posts of Archie’s So Awkward castmates, writing on actor Samuel Small’s tribute to his best friend: ‘He will love you and watch over you forever. I love the picture up the tree. I wish I’d been as good as him at his age.’, And Archie said he ‘adored’ his career, saying: ‘I’m incredibly lucky for doing what I do at such a young age.’. 31.3k Followers, 964 Following, 45 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Archie Lyndhurst (@archie_lyndhurst) Archie, who also ran his own fashion label Fated to Pretend, said he "adored" being an actor and entertaining viewers.

Can You Send An E Gift Card Through Text, Water Bill Format In Excel, Best Ohm Meter For Vaping, Adelaide Marathon 2020 Photos, Mobile Port Authority, Tan Sri Ghazali Ali Hasmah, Bombay Cat Breeders New York, Iraq Language, Mercer Tailored Super, America's Got Talent Season 15 Episode 10, Pa Trooper Killed, Roped On Netflix, Atlassian Technical Support Interview Questions, Yo Sushi Deliveroo, 300 Watt Halogen Led Equivalent, Duke Energy Retiree Portal, Ohm Walsh 1000 Vs 2000, Kill Me Heal Me Online, Dominion Energy Ceo Salary, Popular Celtic Songs, Bangladesh Parliament Members List 2020, Cool Spigot Plugins, Baroness Gold And Grey, Marsha Brantley 2020, Marcus Eaton Wikipedia, Sydney Supersprint 2020, Theedge Scana, Polylang Woocommerce, October Road Streaming, Home Fires,