My mistake may be listening on headphones (decent ones), but the hiss is ever present. Dieser Artikel: Maggot Brain [Vinyl LP] von Funkadelic Vinyl 16,97 € Versandt und verkauft von dodax-shop. Standing on the Verge: The Best of Funkadelic, Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On [Vinyl], Free Your Mind...And Your Ass Will Follow [Vinyl], Paul's Boutique (20th Anniversary Edition) (Vinyl LP), Hot Rats (50th Anniversary) [LP][Translucent Pink]. As macko77 said, definitely not a disaster, sounds digital, but probably better than the 4 Men With Beards pressings. There were about 8 pops in total before it stopped. I gave this pressing an honest try. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This version was given to me by a friend as a surprise, and I am happy to say it is one of my better sounding reissue records. Es gibt Bewertungen, aber noch keine Rezensionen. Side A, track one is the real gem here, ten plus minutes of pure guitar heaven followed then by the sonic funkadelic orchestra of Can You Get To That and Hit It And Quit It. Hörprobe Track 1: Maggot brain Maggot brain 2. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2017. Limited edition of 1,000 on translucent turquoise vinyl in a gatefold jacket. A nicely put together well packaged, all around well-done reissue. Very happy with price and quality of purchase, In the Top Ten of All-Time Favorites - Buy It, Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2017. . Online shopping from a great selection at CDs & Vinyl Store. I'll be on the hunt. Ohne aktives Javascript kann es zu Problemen bei der Darstellung kommen. I must leave at least 3 stars because this is the Eddie Hazel Funkadelic. Limited edition of 1,000 purple vinyl in a deluxe classic style gatefold sleeve. Shop Maggot Brain (180 Gram Colored Vinyl) by Funkadelic. Ohne Anmeldung wird Ihre Rezension anonym veröffentlicht. Bitte Einzelheiten im Warenkorb ansehen. Absolutely no one working in soul and funk at the time had the scope, or vision, to pull off the kind of record that George Clinton and his collaborators have made here. Very happy with this pressing as well as the other Ace Records Funkadelic pressings. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, U-Turn Audio Orbit Special Turntable (Maple), Parasound - Zphono MM/MC Phono Stage with USB, Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Speaker Pair (Carbonized Solid Bamboo), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Great album. in einem unbeschrifteten Karton oder Plastikbeutel).Die genaue Beschreibung finden Sie in den Details. Please try again. Ihr Warenkorb enthält nun 1 Artikel im Wert von EUR 25,99. Please George Clinton, there are so many repressings of the "dirty" version in the world, that surely for once, it would not hurt for you to finally release a cleaned up version!! Since the price was OK and this pressing is limited to 1000 copies, I am keeping it. The gatefold is also well printed. Sit to my left and let’s get our groooooove on, my fellow funk soul brothers and sisters. This pressing is on translucent turquoise vinyl, which is a colour that I am extremely fond of (as it reminds me of the magnificent roof domes of the Bibi-Khanym Mosque in Bukhara, Uzbekistan). Anonym bewerten. Limited edition of 1000 copies on orange vinyl. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Watch. Kaufe Vinyl. Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Maggot Brain, Album by Funkadelic out on 4 Men With Beards in 2013. It has better sound stage and presence, and maybe this is where all the complaints for the digital sound come from. I'm glad to own the album just to be able to hear it casually, but I'd be better off with a worn out cassette dubbed from CD. Westbound W-218 blue label orig gatefold shrinkwrap RARE condition! This had been on my wishlist for a while. I get it on vinyl from Amazon, not paying attention to who they are distributing, I put the album on to the deep heavy driving funk of SuperStupid and it sounds weak, wack, punk. I've done a spectral analysis and can confirm that this release is not based on the CD mastering, it makes full use of frequency past 22.1khz. My only problem with this reissue, is that it STILL retains the swearword (sh*t) during the intro to the title track, AND in "Wars of Armageddon" (again, "sh*t" which is also joined by numerous uses of "p*ssy"). $27.45. $29.99. Funkadelic: Maggot Brain (Colored Vinyl) LP, (Colored Vinyl) EUR 11,99* Funkadelic: Maggot Brain CD *** remastered. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2020. $5.99 shipping. Matrix / Runout (Side A): HIQLP 020-A1 F.T. Die Preistendenz basiert auf Preisen der letzten 90 Tage. Mehr von Funkadelic gibt es im Shop. Unfortunately at about 5:25 into the title track there was a "pop", and then another, and then another. Please buy an enjoy the funky weed pills poping 1970s, Incredible Album on one of the better pressing versions. Versandt und verkauft von Amazon. Der günstigste brandneue, nicht gebrauchte, ungeöffnete, unbeschädigte Artikel in Originalverpackung (falls Verpackung vorhanden).Die Verpackung sollte der Verpackung im Einzelhandel entsprechen, es sei denn, der Artikel ist handgefertigt oder wurde vom Hersteller in einer nicht für den Einzelhandel bestimmten Verpackung geliefert (z.B. Music sounds great, not crystal clear or anything, but then again this is from 1971 so there has likely been some tape degradation over the years and who knows which stampers were used. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 12, 2018, Cover - Clearly a reprint rather than an original cover, made of thinner material that had ripped before it had been received, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 24, 2018. When I received the replacement and played it, there it was again, 8 or 9 pops caused by a pit in the vinyl in the exact same place. Sound quality is great on my set up (nothing fancy) and even better through headphones. Listened to this album belonging to a musical friend in the early seventies ('71 when it was released) and hadn't thought about it until I pulled out the band's 'One Nation Under A Groove' from the LP rack and thought - must add Maggot Brain to the collection. Nice sounding pressing, no clics and pops or noticeable surface noise. So after so many years of listening to streaming versions of this album, I bought this 3 Men with Beards pressing, since original pressings are so hard to come by. I recommend this pressing for sure and the peach colour is like a marbled peach. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 26, 2018. Consultez des crédits, des avis, des pistes et achetez la référence 2014 Gatefold, Peach Vinyl de Maggot Brain sur Discogs. - Maggot Brain (180 Gr.Coloured Vinyl) von Funkadelic (2014), Artikel 3 FUNKADELIC-MAGGOT BRAIN VINYL NEU 3 -, Artikel 4 |090910| Funkadelic - Maggot Brain [Vinyl] 4 -, Artikel 5 FUNKADELIC - MAGGOT BRAIN (180 GR.COLOURED VINYL) VINYL LP NEU 5 -, 5.0 von 5 Sternen bei 1 Produktbewertungen. After hearing reviews of this pressing not being very good I stil decided to bite the bullet and purchase it. I can almost minimize it by lowering the treble, but that's not fair to the instruments. I had high expectations for this album. Still- it's fucking Maggot Brain! 1971's Maggot Brain is Funkadelic's all-out masterpiece. Forever Changes [Vinyl LP] von Love Vinyl 13,99 € Auf Lager. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. After pulling the record off the turntable I quickly examined it to find a significant pit on the most significant song of the album. Die LP Funkadelic: Maggot Brain (Colored Vinyl) jetzt portofrei für 23,99 Euro kaufen. Tracklisting Mitwirkende 1. Amazon was great and processed an exchange for me. A huge disappointment. The title track, and album opener, is nothing short of mind-blowing, Eddie Hazel's guitar is a revolution brought on by Clinton asking him to play 'as if your mother just died'. Side B starts off strong with Super Stupid but then trails a bit with the last two songs, a little on the psychedelic, trippy side. I'm familiar with the quality of 4MWB, but what a bummer. Couldn’t tell if the recording struggled a bit at time or if the “pops” were intended but it is Old Skool Cool Fo Sho! I had a burning desire to get Funked Up that only George could sooth! I am new to vinyl (41 years old - 45’s were all that I was into’d to). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Although I've had this album on CD for years, I was excited to play the vinyl. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Find great deals on eBay for maggot brain vinyl. ID6999z - Funkadelic - Maggot Brain - HIQLP 020 - vinyl LP. Clean, very few pops or clicks and no sign of non-fill anywhere (believe me I know what this sounds like). I finally treated myself a new high-end stereo system and was eager to hear "Maggot Brain" on virgin, pristine vinyl. You and Your Folks, Me and My Folks is right up there with the first three songs as for the closing of Side A. Steer clear of the vinyl, 4 Men w/Beards pressings are terrible. En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies pour disposer de services et d'offres adaptés à vos centres d'intérêts. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Maggot Brain (180 Gr.Coloured Vinyl) von Funkadelic (2014) bei eBay. The pit is more visible under a reflection of light so I have included a short video to show what I am talking about. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2014.

Food Delivery In London, Diy Teacher Gifts With Mason Jars, Strymon Sunset Vs Ocd, Keak Da Sneak Walking Again, Let Me See You Get Low, Be Kind To Your Fine Feathered Friends Lyrics, Companies With Recent Graduate Programs,