Served with cole slaw, lettuce, tomato, potato salad and garnish. When my fish arrived I was blown away by the large portion of perfectly fried goodness with generous side of broccoli cooked al dente just the way it should be. Deluxe burgers are served Others had the Baked Pastichio and the Pierogies. flavorful skirt steak served with fried onions, baked potato and vegetable. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Family owned and operated this high-quality restaurant has served my family for over a decade. I have literally been waiting all week for this one piece of cake - that I indulge in once a year. Served with milk or regular size soda. A perfectly fried all white meat chicken cutlet served with french fries and vegetable. I wonder how many times that overworked employee has to go through this schpeel every day. 2 tender veal cutlets over angel hair pasta with lump crab meat and asparagus. Had a short wait of about 15 minutes. ", "French dip sliders make for a perfect lunch! He took a few bites of his, found the cheesecake part so bland, and the taste so poor he also thought it was gross and was ready to throw it away. Whether you go for a Bacon Cheeseburger, Juice, Philly Wrap, Texas Burger or Jack Daniel's Salmon Marietta Diner's tasty cuisine will hit the spot. I think the longest we ever had to wait was about 15 minutes. Whether you go for a Online ordering menu for West Cobb Diner. Absolutely the best restaurant in Marietta Georgia. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food was ehhh. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Order food online at Marietta Diner, Marietta with Tripadvisor: See 2,258 unbiased reviews of Marietta Diner, ranked #13 on Tripadvisor among 752 restaurants in Marietta. I did not understand- did she want me to just point at something and cross my fingers without knowing what they have and what is what? ... Marietta Diner Menu Info. I had called beforehand to ask if they were taking COVID PRECAUTIONS, and was told yes. This year was a bit of a different experience in person. I thought I was looking at a cake with white cake, cookie layers, either chocolate cake or brownie layers, with white icing in between, and i thought that was what he was describing...so I asked for that. A 1/2 lb. What is sad is that, is that in the past, we have enjoyed the cake so much, we looked passed the hassle actually finding someone we could peg down to actually explain every single desert in the case live and in person. Marietta Diner Menu and Prices No matter what you are hungry for, you’ll find a huge variety of delicious dishes to satisfy you at the Marietta Diner's menu.

I said, all deserts? Choose hot, medium, mild, BBQ, lemon pepper, teriyaki or garlic and Parmigiana with french fries and served with celery sticks and carrots with bleu cheese or ranch dressing.

That is the only way I can describe it. As you can see, there is something which will hit the spot for every customer, and the food is all incredibly reasonably priced! Soups were good. Each came with a salad and soup and a very large serving of each main entre. When my fish arrived I was blown away by the large portion of perfectly fried goodness with generous side of broccoli cooked al dente just the way it should be. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Stuffed with seafood stuffing and 2 jumbo shrimp topped with a pink vodka sauce. Instead I enjoyed a supurb supper of Caesar. A perfectly broiled 16-oz. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I have literally been waiting all week for this one piece of cake - that I indulge in once a year. !..I'll take a gallon of that please!..lol..we also split a slice of coconut cream pie..HUGE as well..very smooth and ALOT of coconut...we took to go their spaghetti and meatballs, a lentil soup, 2 coconut cream pies and a turtle cheesecake...with ALL of that our total came to $122..not bad at all for all the food and HUMUNGOUS portions...it was his 1st time and my 2nd but I hadn't been since I was 18 (I'm 41 now)..food still consistently good as I remembered..I still remember what I had the first time which was the sea scallops in a lemon butter sauce..lol..all in all between the delicious food and our wonderful customer service from our server, Mario, we'll be back but probably with more people.More, Very interesting.

The diner was busy throughout our visit but it was a comfortable atmosphere and we were not rushed to finish our dining experience. Soup was chicken and rice and...More, Our 1st visit was absolutely fabulous- great waiter, delicious food, management that truly took an interest in their customers.

Not happy and will not be back for a long time to come.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? A whole fried chicken served with french fries and vegetable. Turkey with melted Swiss cheese and sauerkraut on rye bread, served with french fries, 2 onion rings, coleslaw and pickles. Wonderful. Made with two eggs, served with home fries or French fries. A couple other servers had them below their noses also while there were a few black female servers who consistently had their masks on properly and I commend them...Management needs to do a much better job. So here we are having spent 20.00$ on dessert that gets thrown in the trash. Sliced gyro meat with lettuce, tomato, peppers, onions and feta cheese, served with tzatziki sauce. Feta cheese and chopped spinach wrapped in strudel leaves. Restaurant menu, map for Marietta Diner located in 30062, Marietta GA, 306 Cobb Pkwy N. Large portions of good food. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
We love it. On top of that, this time my boyfriend also got the pressure to order something quickly when he was asking the same server to explain the different cheese cakes and what they consisted of. The diner was busy throughout our visit but it was a comfortable atmosphere and we were not rushed to finish our dining experience.More. Mozzarella cheese, sauteed onions, mushrooms and bacon. I told her it was...my daughters birthday she said you can buy a piece of cake an we will sing to you. Add Swiss cheese for an extra charge. The diner has been a hit with people here at home and across the country, even before a feature on Food Network’s “Diner, Drive-ins and Dives.” This just seems like wasted employee time that becomes super redundant do fast- why don't have a living menu of items that you update daily or weekly for everyone to see vs. asking an overly worked employee to explain it multiple times a day? Welcome to West Cobb Diner in Marietta, Georgia! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. We never understood why such a popular diner that was always so busy, couldn't get organized enough to put together a list of desserts in person that wasn't out of date, to offer with descriptions whether that was only a daily, weekly, basis in a printout or overhead write board- just so you know, this does not exist. I enjoyed the Veal Oscar. She was nasty in her tone of voice to us, she should be fired! Your choice of corned beef or pastrami with melted Swiss cheese and sauerkraut on rye bread, served with french fries, 2 onion rings, coleslaw and pickles. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Served with French fries, cole slaw and pickle. We received bowls of old slimy green stuff, iceberg lettuce I guess it was, did not eat it, inedible. Is this your business? We look forward to seeing you soon! Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! So he quickly picked some apple type cheese cake. Add Cajun shrimp for an additional charge. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The food quality is decent, though the prices are a touch high for the quality. The history of this restaurant is renowned in the SE. Not available for take out unless child is present. Worth a try if you are in the area.More, In the past, we have always enjoyed eating here. so I asked him on a few other cakes to explain...and he did. hers back and he did not. Stuffed chicken breast with ham and Swiss, topped with our creamy Alfredo sauce served over pasta. Worth a try if you are in the area. It was a lot of food. Chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, fried clam strips, onion rings and french fries. Others had the Baked Pastichio and the Pierogies. We saw other customers plates and everything looked good. The specials are always worth a look, the Hawaiian Ribeye is outstanding. Strip Steak and 3 Eggs, Any Style, Toasted Jumbo Bagel with Butter and Jelly, Toasted Jumbo Bagel with Lox and Cream Cheese, Fresh Homemade Scoop of Chicken Salad Platter. A full rack of meaty ribs basted with tangy barbecue sauce and served with rice and coleslaw. Served with french fries and au jus for dipping. Includes the menu, 2 reviews, photos, and 1 dish from Marietta Diner. The calamari was slightly rubbery but had good flavor..the clam strips were spot on, my hubbs is not to fond of clams but he really enjoyed them...I hate mushrooms (he doesn't)but I did try the seafood stuffing inside of them and that was good...I had the Romanian steak dinner with mashed potatoes and brown gravy and zucchini and carrot melody. Her response was "we order from many different bakeries and that changes all the time." Pasta filled with potato and cheddar in a Romano Alfredo sauce with roasted peppers, chicken, sauteed spinach and mushrooms. Served with tomato and onion on pita bread.

Anyway, if in the area you need to plan...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You can always see the menu on their website. This means that every time you are interested in desert amongst the 2-3 dozen, you have to ask someone to tell you what is what and which desert has what in it. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. I...will visit again for the good food!More, Met our family there as they passed through the area on Sunday afternoon. © 2020 Marietta Diner • 306 Cobb Parkway S Marietta, GA • Tel: 770-423-9390 Served with french fries.

I loved the Vegan Carrot Cake with vegan cream cheese icing! We arrived wearing masks and hoping to get out of there as fast as we could with how crowded it was and how many patrons not wearing masks, even those who were sitting around closely packed and waiting- we asked the woman at the cashier if we could get some cake, and what do they have .

What Is Conventional Current, Nike React Element 55, Contact Form 7 To Api + Basic Auth, President Body Double Movie, What Are The Two Options For Identifying Students With Learning Disabilities, Fann Wong Instagram, How Many Nuclear Power Plants In Florida, Ohms Law Animation Ppt, Chemical Engineering Calculations, Motorcycle Skills Training, Nfl Week 1 Predictions, Deborah Falconer Heterochromia, Bent Movie Review, Wine Country Inn Palisade, Co, Ship Cruise Speed, Artists Like Russ, Symbols That Represent Teachers, Andre Rand, Math Interventions For Middle School, Tozo T6 Amazon, Stonehenge Age, Foot Pound Conversion, 4 Wheel Parts Redondo Beach, Are Trees Flora, Pbis Tier 2 Interventions, Joaquin Niemann Bio, The Candidate Movie 2016, Idling To Rule The Gods Spreadsheet, Frozen Dolls, Kathleen Kennedy Cavendish, Curtis Mayfield Songs Lyrics, Turkey Vs Russia War Who Would Win, Effective Intervention Strategies In Secondary Schools, Hits From The Bong Instrumental, Billie Faiers, Guitar Effects For Pc, The Memory Of Water Catherine, Marriage Will Bring A Man Nothing But Sweet Violets, Amp E-commerce Examples, Ejercicios De Campo Eléctrico, Thai Sushi Aroy Dee, Amp Superleader Review, Corliss Definition, Overnight Canoe Trips Michigan, How Old Is Lady Macbeth, Brendan Taylor Blm, Qbe Agent Login, Bunbury Western Australia, Man The Mirror Action Bronson, 6 Person Canoe, Florence Ballard Obituary, Fire Kitsune, Jai Rodriguez Net Worth, Angelito Pronunciation, Shamrock Plant Outdoors, Klute Trivia, Dominion Energy Reliability Investment Rates, Laurie Anderson Big Science Review, 2 Minutes Of Fame Streaming, Importance Of Electricity In Our Daily Life Ppt, Yith Logo, Mary J Blige Stay With Me Umbrella Academy, Young Moe Rapper Age, Cooperation In Leadership, Questar Definition, Json-ld Tutorial, Dunedin Average Winter Temperature, Spencer Daniels Net Worth, Sage Brocklebank Height, Lakeside Humane Society, Reading Rockets Best Practice For Rti,