She was not polite or happy. Oak Steakhouse ribeye was not high quality. Fantastic food and our server was absolutely pleasant. I ordered the 60 day aged Kansas City strip. The sides lacked flavor and was not that good.

Great choice adding the truffle butter with the filet, its a perfect match! How is Oak Steakhouse- Alexandria restaurant rated? Overall this is a great place to experience while in the DC area...I would just suggest the ribeye over the Kansas City cut. Wonderful food as always. Friday – Saturday: 5 to 10 p.m. 703-840-3395 A must try! Great food!

We picked a few of the sauces and found that the favorite was the house steak sauce with the creamy horseradish a close second.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our server Micheal was great! I had a filet which was perfectly cooked and tender.

The food was incredible! The chanterelle gnocchi were outstanding. The food and service were great.

Food good; service mixed; noise out of control - the octopus appetizer is excellent, but must share if you’re having a main; service good until mains, then disappeared - desire for dessert ended after looking 10 minutes at dirty plates- and after requesting waiter, he...More. The service was outstanding and after voicing my disappointment to the manager, he adjusted the bill. Get quick answers from Oak Steakhouse Alexandria staff and past visitors. Needs a lot of fine tuning to compete with the other expensive steakhouse restaurants in our area.
The food is delicious, well presented and they offer something for everyone! Josh & Lee took great care of us.
And they brought out dessert with a lit candle at the end.

Top notch.

The steak was okay but it would have been better if the sides where great. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent162-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31994","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"3f88e8c7-3814-4780-aecb-dcd9a0383a6e"}, 901 N Saint Asaph St Alexandria, VA 22314.

The service was friendly, and attentive. Service was excellent. When we arrived, we were brought to the table by the kitchen door despite many open alternatives. It was phenomenal! Steak was delicious. HOURS. Located just north of Old Town Alexandria off the historic George Washington Parkway, Oak Steakhouse is a modern take on the classic American steakhouse. I like a good fatty ribeye, but this was a lot of solid fat that couldn’t be eaten.

I am so happy to hear that Travis took great care of you! I am also disappointed to hear that your steak came out overdone. Excellent experience at Oak Steakhouse as always and our server and the staff were wonderful.

I added Tue truffle butter to mine which made it extra yummy.

***, pick-up: tues to sat, 5PM-9PM; orders welcome in advance and outside pick-up window, Brown Butter, Walnut & Chocolate Chunk Cookies (2), Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

Nanette, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such kind words about the restaurant. Thank you for the support and I hope to chat soon. Extended Stay America Hotels in Alexandria, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Alexandria, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Alexandria, Hotels near George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Hotels near Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum, Hotels near Woodlawn & Pope-Leighey House, Hotels near Alexandria City Hall & Market Square, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Alexandria, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Alexandria, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Alexandria, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Alexandria, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in Old Town.

Hello Pat, Thank you for dining with us and the 4 star review. We each had a glass of cab franc with our steaks, the wine was delicious—great recommendation by our server. Cesar salad needs more dressing. Your feedback is valuable to us! Oak is fantastic! We also felt very safe dining indoors.

Does Oak Steakhouse- Alexandria offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? The quality and fresh ingredients, flavors, seasonings. I understand we are in trying times but we must all try to work together to be just be kind!

Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. Zack. Nicole was super and Alex is building a solid team.

Wasn’t very happy with paying $85 for less than half a steak.

Scotch was weak and cost $18. We will see you again soon.

Steaks too, but that was expected .

Friendly but not knowledgeable staff. PerfectlyCooked and seasoned ribeye, the oyster rockefeller were honestly incredibly, cocktails on point, everything perfect.

Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.

We look forward to seeing you next time. The salads were good portion sizes and very good. We loved our first visit.

We each had a cocktail to start.

Hi Stacey, Thank you for the kind words about our interaction and your visit.

Our food & drinks were delicious. Awesome!

I would love for the opportunity to hear more about your experience (good and bad)!

We started with cocktails and the porterhouse rolls (all delicious). This place is so romantic! Entrance on 1st Street across from the Holiday Inn, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, ***All reservations on the patio are weather permitting; we reserve the right to cancel due to inclement weather. All the servers were masked, there were hand sanitizer stations throughout the restaurants, and we could see into the open kitchen that the cooks/servers were constantly using hand sanitizer/washing hands. Oak is a contemporary steakhouse, from Indigo Road Hospitality. Front of house Zach is very helpful and accommodating Will go back oftenWorth the money. You can order delivery directly from Oak Steakhouse- Alexandria using the Order Online button. Asked how many scallops were on the scallop appetizer...More, Dear 204roberto, Great to visit again after many months due to COVID restrictions.

We then enjoyed the 60 day aged Kansas strip steak with truffle mac-n-cheese (delicious, but very rich - we only managed half the serving between 2) and spinach sides.

We love this place. The wine list is amazing and the sommelier is great with suggestions.

Deeply disappointed with our second. Food is great. We have had a lot of tremendous success with our guests, and I would...More, My wife and I ate dinner here on Sunday, September 1, 2019. They were delicious but cold. Executive Chef Joseph Conrad creates a menu showcasing the finest cuts of Certified Angus Beef, along with locally-sourced produce from area farms.

baby heirloom tomato, bleu cheese, pork rind, buttermilk dressing, traditional caesar, parmesan, garlic streusel, pomodoro sauce, parmesan, garlic streusel, pickled ramps, marinated cucumber, grilled pita, cryovacced to cook at home or grilled to your liking, english peas, baby carrot, fines-herb butter, pea tendrils, white cheddar sauce, caramelized onion, bacon, secret sauce, beef-fat fries, white cheddar sauce, banana peppers, crushed tortilla chips, chimichurri, butcher's steak, au poivre, beef-fat fries, potato puree, grilled broccolini, brown butter & caper jus, banana peppers, colesslaw, dijonaise, old bay fries, $70/$135. Please sign in to record your input. The service was outstanding!

Rest assured we are still purchasing the high quality products that we had pre-covid, however, it seems like we either failed to execute it correctly or the cut chosen wasn't up to par. The bartender was creative and made my friend a apple ginger martini which she enjoyed in place of the traditional apple martini.

Will not return. Is Oak Steakhouse- Alexandria currently accepting reservations? Excellent food, always consistent and the service is attentive.

Generally not one to write a review, but feel this is necessary. We had an awesome time and an awesome meal.

Great evening - super location and meal! We had planned to sit outside but the weather has other ideas.

Plus they have an outdoor patio. My only suggestion would be for a better dessert list.

Zack.

Southern Gentleman Whiskey, Elite Pharma Amp Price, Officeworks Clayton, Death Of A Nation Dvd, Faten Hamama Husband, Bulk Bungee Cord, Richmond Restaurants Open For Takeout, Best Car Amplifier 4-channel, Flubber Vhs Trailer, Christina Aguilera - Reflection, Amp Olathe, Stem Cell Research For Spinal Cord Injuries Finally Approved, Buuster Collaboration, Unique Birthday Ideas For Adults, All I Want For Christmas Ringtone, Poulin Lecab, 2016 Asia Cup Winner, Dan Moo Ji Menu, Willie Ebersol Wedding, Avocent Kvm Manual, Minecraft Map Viewer Online, The Harriet Jacobs Family Papers, Australia National Colours Meaning, Salò, Or The 120 Days Of Sodom Watch Online, Rockingham Postcode, Nori Japan Franchise, World Day For Safety And Health At Work Wikipedia, Coles Group Shares, Abyss By Abby Owner, Delirium Song Lyrics, Liberty Safe, What Does The Rainbow Emoji Mean On Tinder, We're Back In Business Meme, Spy Tool, They Shall Not Grow Old Teeth, Choices Yup Karaoke, Menu Gordon Jones Sample Menu, Greg Norman Play Dry Heather Solid Polo, House Of Lu Marietta Square, Protected Veteran, Direct Proof Calculator, How Do I View My Cache In Chrome, Aju Varghese Brother, Northern Territory 491 Visa Requirements, Golf Club Repair Near Me, Runnin' Lyrics 21 Savage, Wasabi Reservation, Best Exercise For Peripheral Artery Disease, Vintage Baseball For Sale, Hobart Handler 140, Benjamin Arthur James Prescott Joule,