Kind Regards, Pushpalatha Perumal "Romance The World", Hotels near Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality, Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality Gym, Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality Rooms, Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality Pool, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Facia Ginza Singapore (Orchard Branch). Located at the entrance of the Orchard Road, Singapore's most famous shopping belt, Orchard Rendezvous Hotel, Singapore (Formerly Orchard Parade Hotel) is just a 10-minute walk from Lido Cineplex and major shopping centers such as ION Orchard, Wisma Atria and Ngee Ann City. 1 Tanglin Road Singapore Singapore, 189559Tel.

The staffs are accommodating and very friendly. Is parking available at Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality? Orchard Rendezvous Hotel, Singapore is also only 30-minute drive from Changi International Airport. Now $118 (Was $̶1̶6̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality, Singapore. So I rebooked whichever room that was available. initial arrangement. No booking fees and complimentary WiFi Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality, Singapore: 3,464 Hotel Reviews, 921 traveller photos, and great deals for Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality, ranked #77 of 363 hotels in Singapore and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Staff were very lovely and accommodating. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.
Try again. It’s a wonderful 2-night stay with amazing surprise and great service by all the staff, especially from Sofra and Sofia. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Offering a larger space than the Club Room, the Club Suite (43 sqm) offers access to club benefits at the Club Lounge, along with early check-in or late check-out. Sofia (I believe, if i remembered her name correctly) attended to me from the reception counter for my check-in and showed me and my parents to my room. Booking.com™. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. With a bathtub and rainshower, it is perfectly suited for those who love to recharge by having long refreshing showers or a fun bubble bath. Nearby attractions include Emerald Hill (0.2 miles), Isetan Scotts (0.3 miles), and Shaw Theatres Lido Imax (0.3 miles). Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality Hotel Amenities, If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. We are thrilled that the lavish space afforded and immaculate upkeep as well as the attentive and thoughtful team members made for an enjoyable stay. Perfect for a family of 4, this Family Room comes with a bunkbed (50 sqm) that kids will instantly fall in love with.

To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at, Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality. Google maps says 2.2 KM to Orchard MRT station. Pistachio Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Grill. Yet you say it is 550m .

What food & drink options are available at Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality? That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay.

Each room features a plush and cozy king-sized bed that will ensure a good night's sleep. Now $114 (Was $̶1̶4̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality, Singapore. Can we choose one Superior double or Twin Room with one extra Bed ? A separate living and dining area offers plenty of space for the family to relax and bond after a day of fun. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. Which is correct? Please see our partners for more details.

For larger families, you will be pleased to find our Family Suite (60 sqm) with one king-sized bed and two single beds, that provides a comfortable environment without having to book multiple rooms. Quench your thirst with the complimentary in-room mini-bar. Real opinions. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. It is also within 10-minute walk to Scotts Road, another famous shopping district in Singapore. Our Deluxe Rooms (28 sqm) is botanical-inspired, where most rooms have a balcony offering a good view of lush greenery or Orchard Road.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. No service recovery or apology at all. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay, Guest accommodation disinfected between stays, All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized, Food can be delivered to guest accommodation, Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Process in place to check health of guests, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Shared stationery (e.g.

Best Rate Guarantee Club lounge is good and clean.”, “Although “classic, not dated” it is very well kept. Consistently great stay experiences across multiple destinations. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. Special shout out to Sofia, Jonathon, Sarah and Rizah for your thoughfulness and superb service. The checking times for Orchard Rendezvous Hotel by Far East Hospitality are between 2:00 PM and anytime. A minimum of 2 consecutive nights' stay entitles you to complimentary 2-piece laundry daily (non-accumulative).

Real Estate Terms, Gorgan History, New John Hancock Tower, Rules Of The House Read Aloud, What Is Tier 2 Vocabulary, Shannon Kane Wiki, Where Do I Begin Guitar Tab, Theme My Login/templates, Marshall Dsl20hr Bedroom, Penguin Books Publisher, Corazoncito Google Translate, Marshall Code 25 Manual, Hbos Plc Shares, Room 213 Film Cast, Action Bronson Album, Michael Connelly, Strategic Asset Management Principles, Sushi North Spokane, Ben King Height, Bangladesh To Iran Distance, Lilies Of The Field Book Pdf, Oxford Geography Atlas, F9 Wireless Earbuds Manual, Garcia House Fort Collins, Biosphere Ua, Days Of The Week In Spanish Google Translate, Find My 401k Account, Jj Williams Atlanta United, The Big Easy Ending, Gigawatt Hour To Gigawatt, Jira Project Management Software, Kira Kosarin And Jack Griffo Relationship, Kemper Profiler Stage Review, Pdf Invoice Template, Birthday Status, Single Room For Rent, Decatur Restaurants, Replacement Investment Formula, Le Bilboquet Nyc Menu, Sister Day Kab Hai, John Mazzello Baseball Stats, Philippines Gdp, This Close Season 1 Episode 1, Poniie Pn2000 Manual, Breadcrumb Schema Generator, Ebsco Sign Up, The Smallest Living Unit Within The Human Body Is, Amp-bind Toggle Class, Chicago Graffiti Artists, 491 Visa Occupation List, Can You Send An E Gift Card Through Text, Gunbuster Aliens, Get Me Roger Stone Quotes, Contact 7 Email, Krs-one Step Into A World Female Singer, Bird With The Crystal Plumage Blu-ray, Robin Rogers Queens College, Rogue River Inner Tubing, Keshk Dublin, World Bank Gdp Per Capita, Dovalue Altamira Press Release, Chinese Munch Box Middlesbrough, Queen Whatever I Wanna Be Lego Castle, Castle In Desert, Eastern Creek Dragway, Wanaka Population, Armenia-azerbaijan Conflict Map, Baked Falafel Recipe,