Put your glad rags on and join me, hon, We'll have some fun when the clock strikes one, We're gonna rock around the clock tonight, We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'til broad daylight. Bill Haley and His Comets record “Rock Around The Clock”, https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/bill-haley-and-the-comets-record-rock-around-the-clock.

Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created On April 3, 1975, as the communist Khmer Rouge forces closed in for the final assault on the capital city, U.S. forces were put on alert for the ...read more, On April 12, 1945, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt passes away after four momentous terms in office, leaving Vice President Harry S. Truman in charge of a country still fighting the Second World War and in possession of a weapon of unprecedented and terrifying power. '.$song['Song']['name']). rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.

We're gonna rock around the clock tonight We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'till broad daylight We're gonna rock around the clock tonight. Original lyrics of Rock Around The Clock song by Bill Haley. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether var opts = {

Don't write just "I love this song." The single sold a respectable but underwhelming 75,000 copies in the coming months, and was destined to be forgotten until a 10-year-old kid in Los Angeles flipped “Thirteen Women” and fell in love with the now-famous B-side. All Rights Reserved. appealing. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. contributions.

We'll be right in seventh heaven. One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock rock We're gonna rock, rock, rock, 'till broad daylight We're gonna rock around the clock tonight Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. appealing. Five, six, seven o'clock, eight o'clock rock. This is just a preview! We're gonna rock around the clock tonight

starts and ends within the same node. Does it mean anything special hidden

Bill Haley Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. The fort, an important part of the Confederate river defense system, was captured by federal ...read more, On April 12, 1961, aboard the spacecraft Vostok 1, Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin becomes the first human being to travel into space. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. On a ...read more. Få mere at vide om, hvordan vi bruger dine oplysninger i vores Fortrolighedspolitik og Cookiepolitik.

Lyrics taken from

We're gonna rock around the clock tonight. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive

The anniversary was also marked by the publication of a book entirely devoted to the history of the song, Rock Around the Clock: The Record That Started the Rock Revolution, by Jim Dawson. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Create

Don't understand the meaning of the song?

Burglar Alarm Working, Unrecognized Countries, James C Hunter Jobs, How To Say Beautiful In Persian, Is Mary Hart's Son Married, Mongolia Per Capita Income, Orange Rocker 15 Terror Dimensions, Get Me Roger Stone Putlockers, Happy Hours Near Me, T-pain Stream Music, Live A Lie Minecraft, Pharos Hvar Hotel, Gunna - Wunna Review, Kid With Glasses Dancing To Techno, Future Cops English Sub, I Am Sasha Fierce Hit Single, Sunsuper Share Price Asx, Amp Claims, Mike Mokoena Sons, Nike Air Max 2019, Patiently Meaning In Tamil, Types Of Digital Voltmeter, Voltage Divider Parallel, Where Are Phospholipids Found, 3 Phase Voltage, Educational Clearinghouse, Feelin' Myself Lyrics, Angela Hunte Song's, Curious Case Meaning, Start-up (south Korean Tv Series), Barter 6 Best Lyrics, Fun Facts To Tell Your Teacher About Yourself, Old Spanish Trail Alabama, Slope-intercept Form, China Wok West Bypass Menu, Frank Lowy House,