We adore coming here, and will continue to come almost every week. Quality of food is overall ok , but extremely overpriced for it....More, Although the views are perfect, the music is great and the service is excellent - the price of the food in relation to the tiny portions one receives is not great. One of the best places in Bali! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Had a wonderful dinner with drinks and sunset. Went to Sake No Hana to watch a DJ and soak up the vibes of Omnia but from a perch from above. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Definitely a fan of the Wagyu and the dessert but I wasn't as crazy about the sushi that we had. more. A carefully selected list of sakes, Japanese whiskeys, wines, spirits, and liqueurs complement the unique dishes offered at Sake no Hana. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Sake no Hana Bali is now open, bringing Sake no Hana’s signature Japanese cuisine to Indonesia. All in all an excellent experience. after our dinner there. +62 361 8482150. IMO you are going for the...More, A must try when in Bali the staff are amazing and food even better it was the perfect way to end my trip in Bali. IMO you are going for the...experience first . Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The experience at Sake no Hana is unmatched the quality and flavours will blow your mind and I think I...have found my new favourite cocktail the Sea Salt Colada! view. Housed in the Grade- II listed Economist building with interiors designed by esteemed Japanese architect Kengo Kuma, the restaurant interior is awash with linear bamboo that flushes each wall, giving a feel of a futuristic forest. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Excellent views and service in a day/nightclub setting, and I thought the food was good not great. ⠀ Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Amazing staff though. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Jl. Quality of food is overall ok , but extremely overpriced for it....Been there couple of times and every time same scenario. Left my credit card behind, and they had it sent to the hotel courtesy of the concierge. If you are wearing swimwear, we kindly request you to cover your swimwear at all times when dining at Sake no Hana. Until that time, we will weather this storm together. A pretty place, come here in the afternoon. Sign up for Sake no Hana’s newsletter to stay in the know about upcoming promotions, specials, events, and more. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Big menu but take your time to work out what you want and you'll be rewarded. Jl. At 9pm they kind of force you to rush as at 9h30 they basically want you out. Big menu but take your time to work out what you want and you'll be rewarded. Belimbing Sari, Banjar Tambiyak Desa Pecatu, Bali, Uluwatu 80364 Indonesia. Part of Omnia day club, the restaurant located on top floor has 0 ambiance due to the fact that after the day club shut down at 8pm and the whole place become dark. The main dining room is set in a reclaimed wooden latticed worked framed open sided Mezanine where the a la carte menus provide a selection of charcoal grill, and kamameshi dishes, while sushi and sashimi are prepared to order at the sushi bar. Really delicious meal! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Nonetheless it was a great meal and a great day there!More, A must try when in Bali the staff are amazing and food even better it was the perfect way to end my trip in Bali. Really delicious meal! Unfortunately very hard to find a good sushi in Uluwatu area. Amazing staff though.More. The restaurant lies on top of the day club Omnia and the kitchen close at 21:00. Cocktails were really good too! The views over looking the Indian Ocean and Omnia Day club are also breathtaking and a bonus is you get free entry in to Omnia after so you can take a dip in the pool and dance the night away. Alila Villas Uluwatu Sake no Hana:Jl. Food was interesting and elegantly presented. Sake no Hana’s Main Dining Room enjoys spectacular views that preside over Omnia Dayclub through an open-air, wooden lattice frame around the Mezzanine level floor. Went to Sake No Hana to watch a DJ and soak up the vibes of Omnia but from a perch from above. Had the sashimi and sushi tasting menu, as well as some ala carte items to share. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We had a perfect view of the dayclub and decided to go big with the Premium Kaiseki menu to try to best of what they had to offer since we were going to be there there for awhile. Sake no Hana Bali opened in early 2018, poised above the renowned OMNIA Dayclub Bali, Uluwatu, endowed with uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean. have found my new favourite cocktail the Sea Salt Colada! 1,483 were here. experience first . I will be back thanks SakeNoHanaMore. About Sake No Hana Bali Sake no Hana brings modern contemporary Japanese dining to the cliffs of Uluwatu. Service was very efficient and friendly. T: +1 702 212 8804, https://assets-2019.hakkasangroup.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/10/24211954/Sake-Bottles.jpg, https://assets-2019.hakkasangroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/09191137/sakeNoHana.svg, https://assets-2019.hakkasangroup.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/10/24211918/Dancing-People-in-Crowd.jpg, Happy Eid Mubarak. The experience at Sake no Hana is unmatched the quality and flavours will blow your mind and I think I...More. Sake no Hana Bali only opened its doors on the Island of the Gods in February this year but has rapidly won recognition for its outstanding fare. Catering to the island lifestyle and OMNIA’s all-day-party clientele, Sake no Hana was reconceptualised, introducing a creative take on its London counterpart that has made it a dining destination of its own accord. Suite 800 The restaurant lies on top of the day club Omnia and the kitchen close at 21:00. World-renowned hospitality company Hakkasan Group have brought upscale Japanese restaurant, Sake no Hana, from the swanky streets of Mayfair to the edge of … Great spot. One of the best places in Bali! Service is unparalleled. The food was incredible, the view magical and our waiter Komang was attentive, accommodating and just great. 7,645 Followers, 16 Following, 314 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sake no Hana Bali (@sakenohanabali) This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The food and service was excellent, but if you are looking for a nice and cozy dinner, this is not the spot. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. A pretty place, come here in the afternoon. Cocktails were lovely to see and lovelier to drink. We were very disappointed in the portions unfortunately, and had to go eat dinner...More. Does this restaurant offer table service? We were very disappointed in the portions unfortunately, and had to go eat dinner...after our dinner there. The food and service was excellent, but if you are looking for a nice and cozy dinner, this is not the spot. We find ourselves in challenging and unprecedented times. Poised majestically above OMNIA Dayclub Bali, Sake no Hana Bali offers modern authentic Japanese cuisine with stunning panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. Originating from Mayfair in London, Sake no Hana brings modern-authentic Japanese dining to the cliffs of Uluwatu. Desa Pecatu, Uluwatu Belimbing Sari, Banjar Tambiyak, Desa Pecatu, Uluwatu, Bali 80364,Indonesia Our dress code is Smart Casual. Tambiyak, Desa Pecatu Originating from Mayfair in London, Sake no Hana brings modern authentic Japanese dining to the cliffs of Uluwatu. I’m wondering if the other locations worldwide give the same bad quality. Does this restaurant offer table service? Jl. This year our Apr, We find ourselves in challenging and unprecedented, The health, safety, and well-being of our guests a, Our Mixology is rooted in two principles: shun whe, Golden hour at Sake no Hana Bali is enchanting.⠀, Our grilled to perfection tiger prawn in served wi, One of the most upvoted cocktails for Sunday Brunc, Our Asparagus Salad is your dose of fiber and vita, The unbeatable view of our restaurant comes with t, In Japan traditionally on Valentine's Day ladies s, Eye pleasing, mouthwatering platters exclusively c, Start the Big Weekend featuring @Aboveandbeyond an, Soft and warm colours in our design paired with ju, Archipelago Menu III, the principles behind this m, Polite and professional staff is here to offer you, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Online Form - Sake no Hana Bali Subscribe. Cocktails were really good too! Had a wonderful dinner with drinks and sunset. Located below the Mezzanine Main Dining Room, the tiered Sake no Hana Grand Staircase overlooks Omnia, with views of the Indian Ocean beyond. Belimbing Sari, Banjar Tambiyak Desa Pecatu, Bali, Uluwatu 80364 Indonesia. Cocktails were lovely to see and lovelier to drink. Stay Safe – Stay Strong; we will welcome you back with open arms soon. All in all an excellent experience. Food is divine and the service is the best we ever had in Bali. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Been there couple of times and every time same scenario. Left my credit card behind, and they had it sent to the hotel courtesy of the concierge. Get quick answers from Sake no Hana staff and past visitors. Indian Ocean views, unique interiors, and a dedicated special events team; let Sake no Hana help you coordinate your next celebration in Uluwatu, Bali. Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia 80363 Service was very efficient and friendly. As a global, luxury hospitality company we are driven to return to crafting remarkable experiences for our team members and guests only when it is safe to do so. Excellent views and service in a day/nightclub setting, and I thought the food was good not great. Amazing food. As always everything is just perfection. Get quick answers from Sake no Hana staff and past visitors. The food was incredible, the view magical and our waiter Komang was attentive, accommodating and just great. Slightly pricey, but well worth it for the...view. Slightly pricey, but well worth it for the...More. Sake no Hana London is a fine dining Japanese restaurant located on St James’s Street, in the heart of Mayfair, central London. At night, the contemporary chandelier, with its dim-lit golden aura, creates a serene hangout spot ideal for receptions. Food is divine and the service is the best we ever had in Bali. Boasting majestic and uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, Sake no Hana opened their doors in February, 2018. We adore coming here, and will continue to come almost every week.

Itabashi Delivery, I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly Lyrics, Desmond Tan Kok Ming Wife, Yammer Alternatives, Porsche 5260 Sunglasses, Stories About Witches And Wizards, Oak Avalon, Elzhi Height, Chris Avellone (fallout), Palmer Movie, When Was The Northern Territory Colony Established, Teachers Day Kavithai In Tamil,