The Italian filmmaker is the last of four directors who unsuccessfully took on the remake, beginning in 2011, with producer Martin Bregman, who commissioned De Palma’s “Scarface.” "Call Me by Your Name" filmmaker Luca Guadagnino will direct a "Scarface" reboot for Universal Pictures. Directed by Brian De Palma. Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share via Email; Al Pacino in the 1983 version of Scarface…

Directed by Luca Guadagnino. In 1980 Miami, a determined Cuban immigrant takes over a … An immigrant rises to the top of the criminal underworld in the United States. With Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer, Steven Bauer, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio. Fri 15 May 2020 06.48 EDT Last modified on Fri 15 May 2020 06.50 EDT.

Prefix And Suffix List Pdf, Real Estate Terms, Rti For Students, Meroe Map, Flan Enemy, 14 Foot Fiberglass Boat Weight Capacity, Nike Kinderschoenen Sale, Pcg News Release, Everything You Missed In The Man Music Video, Sight Word Intervention Strategies, Chicago Legend, Azerbaijan Twitter Trend, Behavioral Interventions, Surrogates Movie Summary, Samantha Esteban Height, Toshiba Canvio Advance Vs Basics, How To Use Trello In Slack, How To Measure Capacitance With An Oscilloscope, Shadow Of Revan, Loopers: The Caddie's Long Walk Where To Watch, What Happened To Mr Torrey On Bring It, Romantic Things To Do In Wanaka, Phoenix Rhodes, Armenia And Israel Map, Justin Rose Home, How To Become Dato, Shake Your Magnolia, Shopify Developer, Gdp Per Capita Ranking 2019, China Russia Border Length, New American Cuisine Restaurants, Thabo Mbeki Foundation, Nike React Element 55, The Break Season 2 Spoilers, National Council Of Provinces, Stewart Surfboards, Falafel Recipe Vegan Baked, Corgi Puppies For Sale, St John Cemetery, Woocommerce Update Customer, She Blowing Me Kisses Song Drake, Virgins In Heaven Bible, Fleetwood Mac - Mr Wonderful Vinyl, Umi Lullaby Lyrics, Clay Pigeon Academy, Fame Song David Bowie Lyrics, Japanese Name Generator, Robin Davies Death, Ukraine U21, Kwh To Mj, Garage Coupons, I've Did Or I've Done, How Do Batteries Store Energy, Gz And Hustlas, Sunsuper Insurance Reddit,