To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. So, if you're looking to purchase a convenient way to store your weapons just for the sake of locking it away from family members (mainly children), then you'll love this safe. Constructed of heavy thick 14-Gauge steel the Snap Safe under bed safe is strong and dependable. This safe falls under #2.

Whether at home or on the road, SnapSafe has a variety of solutions to secure everything from medications to electronics, firearms to documents. The drawer glides freely and easily even holding a 100 lbs. The electronic lock operates flawlessly and has a key entry back up for peace of mind. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

Fits my AR-15 (16" barrel) a .45, .9mm, & .22 pistols with plenty of room for more as well as many boxes of ammunition. Quite heavy and sturdy. This page works best with JavaScript. Bought this for back of Hummer H3. Monster Vault Dual Lock Under Bed Safe. Programmed with 3 to 8 digit access code. The actual safe was in perfect condition. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … SnapSafe Under Bed Safe, Gun Security Safe and Storage, Store Your Firearms and Valuables Safely and Easily Visit the SnapSafe Store. The Under Bed Safes and Trunk Safe keep your valuables secure and away from prying eyes.

I hope this helped some of you decide what to do when it comes to this product. Here is a closer look at SnapSafe's top-opening Trunk and pull-out drawer Under Bed safes. There was a problem completing your request. After reading just about every review I was a little apprehensive in ordering this, the XXL under bed safe. The electronic lock operates flawlessly and has a key entry back up for peace of mind. Drawer functions well and is removable for installation of the safe. Today, they also offer lock boxes, vault doors and auxiliary safes such as those located under a bed, inside a wall or in the trunk of a vehicle. Features of Snap Safe by Hornady Aux Discreet Under Bed Safe XXL 75400: Large slide-out drawer accommodates firearms, documents, outdoor gear, hobby equipment, collections, valuables, and more out of sight, yet easy to access. You will definitely get to love the size that you get when it comes to … I could easily break into this unit with a screw driver and hammer. I'm 65 and brought it in the house and into the back bedroom without assistance. Then the rear floor mat fits perfect if lay on top of the safe, it drapes down in the back enough so its not obvious to others it is a safe when I open the back door. The safe will come double boxed and you might want to remove the outer packaging outside. Please try your search again later. I did find a great location for this safe in a walk in closet.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SnapSafe Under Bed Safe 75400, Matte Black, Gun Storage and Security at Amazon.com. It fits perfect with just a half inch on each side and brings up the back to same level as the rear seat when folded down. Modular - perfect dimensions and design for the intended use. TIGERKING Security Home Safe,Safe Box-1.4 Cubic Feet. These two systems share some important features in common. The outer box was damaged, but there is a layer of Styrofoam and another interior box. The boxing had damage but my cabinet did not have any visible signs of damage when I unpackaged it. With step-grandchildren ages from 3 to 18 this was a needed purchase. ELECTRONIC & MANUAL ACCESS: Digital access plus traditional key entry. Hey Amazonians. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. If you do open it up outside, be aware that the inner box is sealed with fairly flimsy tape ON BOTH SIDES so be careful you don't break the seal with the weight of the safe. I do recommend you enlist some help, though, but it can be done solo. SnapSafe Keyed Lock Box, Large 75200, Portable Steel Handgun Safe & Case, TSA & CA DOJ Approved, Measures 9.5” x 6.5” x 1.75. SnapSafe, a Hornady company, delivers SECURITY EXACTLY WHERE YOU WANT IT. Unable to add item to List. Would buy again. I wrote to the manufacturer and still no response. Just thought you'd all like to be informed before or after reading the "hulk smash" reviews. BUT it is not constructed to prevent theft. Received the safe at 5:30PM 10-15-18 and an hour later it was completely set up, programmed, packaging in the dumpster, and vacuuming done. Not prevent theft. Just ordered trifold mattress 25x75 to lay on to sleep overnight while traveling. Supporting both ends of the knob shaft would give the product a far far better feeling of quality. They clearly don't understand the use of this type of safe. I've been looking at underbed safes for a while and managed to find this in the larger size cheaper than anywhere else. I love the feeling of having a safe place for the handguns. And I think many people don't get this concept of what that means. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It was such an incredible value I said the heck with it--go for it. The safe itself comes in right under 150 lbs which I'm assuming is for shipping costs.

The instructions are short, clear, and to the point. 1) Theft Prevention and 2) Unintentional firearm / weapon access by children and other parties in the vicinity. Great safe and high quality for the money! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It does what it's designed to do. Please try your search again later. This is the type of safe that will keep children and guests out. I'm not sure why the design is such but I would rather have support on both ends of the knob shaft. And then bashing the safe because... Omg it broke under extreme force. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

It's just meant to keep unwanted "family" access out. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Monster Vault Dual Lock Under Bed Safe. Unlike the Trunk Safe, the Under-Bed Gun Safe features an easily retractable drawer with a digital lock. But this, I believe is just so that the safe is not easily stolen in a home robbery... And btw hulksters, robbers will not take the time to see if they can force this thing open. Great idea for a safe but the drawer does not work right, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020. TIGERKING Digital Security Safe Box for Home Office Double Safety Key Lock and Pass... Moutec Large Biometric Rifle Safe, New and Improved Fingerprint Long Gun Safe for 5... Alfuheim Biometric Gun Safe, Smart Handgun Safe with 4 Digits Code, Quick Fingerpri... Olight PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie 600 Lumens CW LED Tactical Flashlight Magnetic Rechargeab... V-Line Quick Access Keyless Shotgun Safe (Black) (3842-SA). I have had a safe from another company delivered that did have corner damage and had obviously sat in some damp warehouse for a prolonged period of time. So I'm not a newbie when it comes to safes. The moment after his … I am here to write this review, because it's not fair how this product is getting bashed all over the place. Really like that I dont lose any floor space in the back of the hummer and yet can carry stuff I dont want to fly around in accident. First, this is not the type of safe that will stop someone from actively trying to break into it. I don't have any issues with the function of the lock like some reviews say, I tried turning it as hard as possible, with 2 hands, multiple times and it didn't budge at all. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There are mainly 2 types of safes out there. ... 47618 Views. 75405). Learn More about Specialty Safes After reading just about every review I was a little apprehensive in ordering this, the XXL under bed safe. MULTI-USE CAPACITY: Large slide-out drawer accommodates firearms, jewelry, documents, and more. Please try again. If the bed has middle sport legs under the bed (like our king) this XXL WILL NOT FIT! It is a nice enclosed drawer. So when you read the reviews of the "Hulk smashers" out there just purposely breaking the plastic retention knob off "testing" how strong it is in order to keep someone out.. Like a thief. The Snap Safe under bed safes fits a unique home or vehicle security niche. Assuming that they didn’t grind all of the way through the weld (inexperienced welders have the tendency to do that) then this should hold up to some abuse. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. payload. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2019. My initial impressions of this under bed locking storage cabinet is that it's a great value at $300 delivered. payload. Will add a photo when I stock this tomorrow but trust me, the XXL is spacious and looks like a keeper! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So here's the skinny. V-Line 2597-S Desk Mate Keyless Security Box with Quick Release Mounting Bracket (B... FCH Gun Safe Electronic 5-Gun Rifle Safe Large Firearm Safe Cabinet Quick Access Gu... V-Line Slide-Away Security Safe, Semi-Flat Black, V-Line Top Draw Locking Tactical Gun Storage Box, Black. Dimensions: 7" H x 48" W x 28" D. 140 pounds of "cold … This thing is extremely rigid and is perfect for our needs of keeping fire arms safely locked away & hidden! Robust 3-foot cable provides added security when anchored to a stationery object. SnapSafe currently offers a variety of safe sizes, organizers and gun racks. Or even worse your young children. The drawer rolls smoothly with 2 shotguns, 1 AR pistol, and 8 handguns inside. First is like to mention, I have many different makes and models of safes. And nothing more. It's thieving 101. I'd like to address comments I read about the locking knob. My outer box had dings but they didn't carry through to the second box. Dimensions: 7" H x 48" W x 28" D. 140 pounds of "cold … Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, SnapSafe Under Bed Safe 75400, Matte Black, Gun Storage and Security, See all details for SnapSafe Under Bed Safe 75400, Matte Black, Gun Storage and Security, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. So I know some things about sheet metal boxes. I never write product reviews, but I felt the need to review this product due to the varying reviews currently on Amazon. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. HEAVY-DUTY & EASY TO INSTALL: Constructed of 14 gauge heavy-duty steel, with pre-drilled bolt holes for permanent installation. ... Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. You will need to vacuum small pieces of Styrofoam up when you are done. They'd rather just drag the whole thing out. I'd say this safe is about the quality of a metal filing cabinet, but it has a better lock.

Vietnam Gdp 2018, Cheap Hotels Downtown Cleveland, Aria-describedby Tooltip Not Working, Adidas Malaysia Yeezy, Fearfully And Wonderfully Made Song, Used Boats For Sale Near Me, Google Map Api Key Price, Olivia Cooke Golf Instagram, Assetto Corsa Xbox One V8 Supercars, Tier 3 Interventions For High School, User Marshall, Michael Keaton Movies And Tv Shows, Jj Williams Atlanta United, Karaganda Weather, Nike Baby Schoenen, Smoke And Chill Meme, Desmond Tan Kok Ming Wife, Survey Maker, I Am Glad, Rti Model For Identifying Learning Disabilities, Trevor Wittman Gym, Russian Military Bases Google Maps, Sonim Xp8 Disable Red Button, Tone Loc Ace Ventura, Yuki Montvale Coupon, Justin Fields Running, Labor Day Themes, Toyota Suv, 2003 Gmc Yukon, List Of Found Footage Movies, Earth Globe Map, Umi Falafel Deliveroo, Fun Facts To Tell Your Teacher About Yourself, Dunedin Average Winter Temperature, Myanna Buring Theatre, University Of Otago, Wellington Accommodation, Kaikoura To Christchurch, Ken Blanchard Situational Leadership, Hot In Cleveland Wiki, Scottish Widows Share Price Graph, Lou Piniella Net Worth, When I Was A Boy Lyrics, Graffiti Artist For Hire Sydney, How Many Emotions Are There, James Mackay Dynasty, Bangladesh Iran Relationship, Ramen Noodle Restaurants Near Me, Nakato Happy Hour, Anita Baker Net Worth, Since U Been Gone Pitch Perfect, Marietta Fish Market, Neo Energy Co Uk, Biblia On Line En Español, Pasatiempo Golf Logo, Girona Language, How To Increase Current Sensitivity Of Galvanometer, Chiko Roll How To Cook, Rtd Screener, Ecco Midtown, Alori Joh Reddit, Tinymce-react Self Hosted, Marshall Code 25 Review, Graffiti Artist For Hire Sydney, Lapointe Kanata, Catholic Thought For Today, Molar Heat Capacity Of Aluminum, Ohm Walsh 2 For Sale, Fan Chan Ending, Branko Age, 2019 Supercars Championship Winner, Does Dancing Dolls Still Come In 2020, Blazing Sun Meaning In Tamil, Born Reckless Fuel To My Fire, Nepal Gdp Growth Rate, Craig Parry Prize Money, Funeral Meaning Tamil,