They were all great! Fairly extensive all you care to eat sushi menu. Strange location for such a GREAT restaurant. $23.00 Sushi Combo for 2 14 pieces of assorted sushi with palace roll and California roll. It's a steal and the food is fabulous. But today was going from Bad to nasty...More, If you are a sushi lover, this is certainly a place you will want to try. I eat sushi every week and dislike sushi buffets greatly and I think the sushi here is good quality. Dinner is always packed, with an occasional short wait. You can't beat the food or the price. Hotels near Ireland's Great Hunger Museum, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hamden. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Their "all you can eat for $20" is a great offer, as the quality and variety of their rolls is quite impressive. I'd had a recommendation, however, from someone I...More, This is a place that prides itself with freshness of their fish and takes good food seriously. Deep fried shrimp, avocado & cucumber. For...More. Palace Special Roll. You can also give a call to the place to get a extended list of different kinds of drinks. From the outside, it doesn't look like much--just a tiny sushi bar with a generic-sounding name. Kitchen Entrees Teriyaki Served w. Rice, Soup or Salad. The sashimi fish is fresh and delicious, the rolls are spectacular, the seaweed salad is great. Love this place. Their menu is varied. There are also 2 other locations...North Haven and Orange. I recommend Sushi Palace to everyone that likes to get their sushi fill. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Sushi Palace, Hamden: See 47 unbiased reviews of Sushi Palace, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 161 restaurants in Hamden. A great variety of items on the list to choose from sushi, rolls, salads and other japanese foods. 2 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 276 reviews - Sushi Palace menu in Hamden. Get quick answers from Sushi Palace staff and past visitors. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Read reviews from Sushi Palace at 1473 Dixwell Ave in Hamden 06514-4103 from trusted Hamden restaurant reviewers. Select a Location. My friends joke that the restaurant loses money when we come to eat! Order food online at Sushi Palace, Hamden with Tripadvisor: See 47 unbiased reviews of Sushi Palace, ranked #23 on Tripadvisor among 163 restaurants in Hamden. What a disappointment was today . Rather find something that you want to try and eat a modest amount. Hotels near Ireland's Great Hunger Museum, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hamden. Menu View all Menu Catering View all Catering. The best ghetto sushi you will ever eat. I would give 5 stars if it...More, Went on Sunday afternoon for lunch. sushi 🍣 Palace has incredible selection of japanese food. It's amazing!! If you are good with sipping sake or a Sapporo while waiting for unlimited...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dragon Roll $13.00. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Eel and cucumber top avocado with sweet sauce. You can also give a call to the place to get a extended list of different kinds of drinks. One of our favorite places to eat. Soft shell crab, asparagus, avocado, mayo. Stick with the suishi. BBQ eel, cucumber, topped w/ sliced avocado. Not the best location but well worth the...More, All you can eat hibachi and sushi dishes. Love the all you can eat deals for like $20-$25. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Sushi Palace. Sushi is fresh and deliscious every time . Get quick answers from Sushi Palace staff and past visitors. Order a few dishes...More, All you can eat sushi! Kitchen Entrees Served w. Rice, Soup or Salad. I have been here a...More. As long as you're eating almost everything on your plate, keep ordering! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more, Inclusers: fresh sushi - sashimi - special rolls tempura - teriyaki & mush more, Starting as low as 17.95 & 9.95 for children only, We do takeout & delivery - wine, beer & sake available. of sushi, 16 pcs. Three other couples had come in sat down after we did and we served two...More, All you can eat for $20. All you can eat for $21 and $11 for children 11 and under. The owners Sai and...More, I go to Sushi Palace with my son all the time and I just can't get enough, the price for all-you-can-eat is just ridiculously cheap for the amount of food you can eat...or just raw fish if that is the case. There are so many wonderful choices that you want to try them all. Great selection. You know how most of all-you-can-eat sushi places pack their rolls with rice and you can barely see the fish?

Turtle Wall Trail, Artists Like Lucky Daye, Peter Gunn Episodes, Somizi Daughter Health, Hotone Ampero Vs Zoom G5n, Jungle Edm Song, Will There Be A Show Dogs 2,