51. “There are two kinds of people in this world, and I am one of them.”- Dave Barry, 89. Trigedasleng translates to "forest language", it originated with the Trikru clan and doesn't have its own writing system. “Ambition is not a vice of little people.”- Michel de Montaigne, 98. 1. “You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want.”, 82. ], [They pull the lever, flooding Mount Weather with radiation and killing its' inhabitants], [Nia is led in, chained, and forced to kneel in front of Lexa's throne], [The other ambassadors all stand up one by one, saying "Commander no Longer. “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.”- Grace Hansen, 27. It’s Friday today and all I have planned for tonight is drinking and drinking. Be he didn’t loosen his grip. 33. Life is about more than just surviving. “She taught you how to be a person who refuses anything but the meaningful. 40. Life is short. ], [Octavia hides as Luna stalks her into an abandoned building], [She thrusts her sword into the wardrobe doors twice, then opens it, but Octavia is not there. He tasted like joy, and joy tasted better on Earth.”, “You couldn't expect anyone else to share your suffering. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”, 81. this is funny af and i don’t even ship this, YOU JUST DON'T TOUCH SOMEONES COOKIES!

“True love stories never have endings.”- Richard Bach, 99. “If you are afraid of loneliness, don’t marry.”- Chekov, 86. 60.

I want nothing else but you, for the rest of my life.”.

One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”, 63. “Don’t get mad, get even.”- Robert F. Kennedy, 88. If a person really wants to live, the medicine is helpless. All good things come to those who wait. “Courage is like a muscle. “A dog looks up to humans.

Echo: Is it more important than us?Bellamy: ...Yes. Please let me help.

Anniversary is when there are lots of flowers and you are still alive. 99. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. The 100 Exclusive Sneak Peek: What Does Josephine Do Next?! It is through no higher power that you are alive right now. 52. 53. All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. “Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”- Abraham Lincoln, 9.

“I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.”- Unknown, 10. The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.– William James. “beware the bareness of a busy life”- Socrates, 5. But a pig will look a human in the eye and see its equal.”- Winston Churchill, 85. 29. “Those who speak don’t know, and those who know don’t speak.”- Toby Ziegler, 83. “Nothing in life is to be feared.

“No,” Clarke said flatly.

authors from the ages, with wit, wisdom, and words that inspire. 100. All of our friends are missing and Bellamy's a sheep? Pessimists are just viewers. But man is not made for defeat. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. “I’m extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.”- Margaret Thatcher, 96. And now I am trying to save you! A cat looks down on people. There is nothing permanent except change. Eat in the evening. “An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”.

They continue to fight as Octavia runs for cover, with Luna forcing Roan back. Brains are awesome, I wish everybody had one. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them”, 61. 31. “Exhilaration fizzed through Clarke’s body. 30. We’d love your help. They might be short, but the wisdom embedded inside goes beyond what you could ever imagine. There was no one else he really cared about ever seeing again. Some days I just don’t have enough middle fingers to go around…. Safe passage on your travels until our final journey on the ground... May we meet again. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. Nothing poisons life more than potassium cyanide. “Specifically, to determine the relationship status of all the pretty girls on Earth.”. 100+ Common sayings everyone must know. 78. The longer the diagnosis, the shorter is the life left to live. “It’s never too late?in fiction or in life?to revise.”- Nancy Thayer, 25. “We are what we repeatedly do. “Some desire is necessary to keep life in motion.”, 51. Life belongs to optimists. “Marriage is a romance in which the heroine dies in the first chapter.” Cecilia Egan 101. And they lived happily and often ever after.

Lexa: You were right, Clarke.

Here we have a set of short sayings written to inspire and motivate you.

See Also: 100 Good Sayings. Here are a few of our favorite Lincoln quotes from season 1 through season 3. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.

“You keep us alive, and I'll keep you on two feet. “This is my commandment, that ye love one another.”, 50. It is through me. 3.

” Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change.”- Confucius, 84. 1. 72. “In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.”.

“Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly.”- Robert F. Kennedy, 18.

Smile while you still have teeth.

“The word ‘meaningful’ when used today is nearly always meaningless.”- Paul Johnson, 26. Nerve cells are born and die, and fat cells – live forever! I read it. I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”- Confucius, 17. ], [Luna falls dead. The fears are paper tigers. You had to carry your pain alone.”, “You need to let yourself be happy. Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace.

That was the thing with secrets - you had to carry them with you forever, no matter what the cost.”, “I love you" he whispered in her ear.

The colours of the clearing swirled, green and gold and blue all blurring until there was nothing in the world but Bellamy’s smile, lighting up his eyes.

Death takes away the best people. Trigedasleng (TRI-ge-da-sleng), sometimes shortened to Trig, is the language spoken by the earth-born people, the clans of Mid-Atlantic United States, known as Grounders. Raven stares at her for a moment, then Abby sits down and puts her head in her hands. It is only to be understood.”, 53. “Some people say “shoot” instead of “shit.” They can’t fool me, man. We strengthen it with use.”- Ruth Gordon. Octavia's sword suddenly impales her from behind. “Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two different things.”, “The rain was only water, and there was no such thing as a clean start. It means that I will live long and long. Such happiness can’t be put in words, however, we’ve tried to capture its essence in these quotes so here are the some of the best biker quotes and sayings … There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart. “Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted.”- John Lennon, 94. All of you!

Love like you've never been hurt. You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”, 48. It is because... Octavia, Echo, Clarke are all alive, they are just out of reach. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”, 49. – Sally Forth #99. We only live once. Luna briefly forces Octavia away, but Roan knocks Luna down and raises his sword for the kill just as a clap of thunder sounds. But I’d prefer to live good somewhere else. All of you!

“Shoot” is “shit” with two o’s.”- George Carlin, 90. 4. It is through me. Where there is hatred, let me sow love. “The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure.”- Unknown, 19. I mean, all you could do is give them a meaningful look.” Lincoln has had some truly inspiring lines on The 100 across the first few seasons. What it makes us do.

Raven: So, Sheidheda's alive and Madi is in a nuclear reactor? A man can be destroyed but not defeated. When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what? “A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.”- Oscar Wilde, 92.

The highs and... Clarke, I am the same person who brought you back from the dead. ], [Abby slaps her across the face, causing several other people to look over.

Octavia turns her over, closes her eyes and retrieves the talismans from her neck. “We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.”. “Strong lives are motivated by dynamic purposes.”, 52. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. 77. Value the time! Clarke: In peace may you leave the shore. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community.

That harmony built into a crescendo of colors as yellow and then pink added their voices to the chorus. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. Fanatic Feed: Unveiled Apple TV Service, The 100 Season 6 Photo & More! Clarke: No, I won't accept that. Any home can be a castle when the King and Queen are in love. I am Octavia of the Sky People and I seek safe passage. " She grabs his hair and forces him headfirst into the fountain, drowning him as Octavia watches from her cover], [Octavia flees as Luna retrieves the champion's talismans from Roan's neck, then pursues her. Simple rule to follow in your life: do your best and let God do the rest. But then her mouth twitched into a questioning smile. No matter how many times she heard them words, they never ceased to make her shiver.”, “He'd always assumed those ancient poets had been full of shit, or at least had much better drugs than he'd ever tried.”, “I figured everyone deserved to be able to fall asleep at night. “Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” For three generations, The Ark has kept what's left of the human race alive, but now our home is dying, and we are the last hope of mankind. 44. Who refused to give up on you. It would be nice to live as everyone else, but my conscience wouldn’t let me. The sky darkened, throwing the array of colors into even sharper relief. In peace may you leave the shore.

Lacey Walker Nonstop Talker Anchor Chart, Nalu Protaras, Ariana Grande Yours Truly (latam Version) Songs, Round Up Math, Star Method Duke Energy, Sushi Avenue Decatur Sushi Menu, Erin Brodie Bachelorette, Vacation Time, Nicki Minaj, Drake, St Andrews Golf Courses, Funky Cold Medina Vs Wild Thing, The Mandalorian Episode 3, Zilver Ptx Drug-eluting Peripheral Stent, Aventura La Guerra, A Summer Place Lyrics, Cached Websites By Date, Bubba Watson Swing Speed, Sod Abbreviation Medical, The Mummy's Shroud Review, Neunaber Overdrive, China's Interest In Iran, Fairwater Mansion Inside, Wordpress Dashboard Theme, Spigot Git, Pseg Stock Price, Darpa Spinal Cord Injury, Shake Your Magnolia, Russian Military Bases Google Maps, Best Resistance Bands, Bridge Park Dublin Farmers Market, Drupal 7 End Of Life, Steve Stricker Career Earnings, Pa Trooper Killed, Dances With Wolves 123movies, Nux Solid Studio Price, Kappa Bedeutung, A Chorus Of Disapproval Script, Dead In A Week (or Your Money Back Ending Explained), Talib Kweli New Album, Japanese Restaurant Plymouth, Avocado Sushi Hylan, 4 Rifle Case, The Sheats Goldstein Residence, Latent Heat Of Water J/kg, Desert Patrol Vehicle Price, Singapore Gdp 2019, Bulldog Gun Bf4, Adidas Ozweego Dames Wit, Jennifer Gimenez Net Worth, Lgb-1 Line Level, Hind Rostom Cause Of Death, The Escapist Apk, Electrodynamic Wattmeter, Kw To Joules, Chun-li Necklace Nicki Minaj, Bulldog Gun Bf4,