Went for lunch; nice American menu, good salads, excellent service. Nick B. was our server he did a great job, he was friendly, he checked back periodically to see how we were doing. Second time we visited and turned out to be outstanding again.
Was called Houston's for the majority of its time in Bethesda.

Try the, If you go with kids, have them go watch the, I wish they still had the Rockville location, but it's worth the trip to hit Bethesda. Will plan on dining there again!

Other than that I had a really great experience. The live jazz was fantastic, and the hostess took the necessary time to get us a seat in less than we expected (since it was very busy).

Food and service great as always. The gold rush libation is an exceptional adult drink offering. Have been coming to this restaurant since they opened in the early 90's. If you are using a screen reader and encounter difficulty using this website, please call (800) 230-9787 or contact our individual restaurants directly for assistance. IMO they had a menu that complimented the inviting atmosphere so to change a formula that works can be the beginning of the end of what, to this point, has been an awesome dining experience at the Woodmont Grill AND my endeavor to identify the next great restaurant with a similar winning formula, without compromising service, quality, and/or product offering.

The atmosphere is always nice and the food consistently amazing! The food and drinks were great as well as our server. Featuring live jazz nightly and convenient parking in Garage 11, just across the street (for $1 per hour and complimentary on weekends). Once seated the service was excellent. Building on Houston's classics, Woodmont Grill elevates modern cuisine with baked in-house fresh breads and rolls, inspired seafood selections, top quality steaks and contemporary salads. Great service, better food! Less tenders then the last time I ordered it....maybe a year or two back....and less fries. They recently added sushi to their menu which is a great addition to their already superb menu. Celebrate any occasion with a gift card to Woodmont Grill.
Gotta Get The Cheesesteak", Created by Foursquare City Guide51 items • 28 followers, Created by DC Wine Week15 items • 15 followers, Created by Jenna Weaker14 items • 14 followers. Low lighting, Excellent bar and weekend Jazz make it a nice place to enjoy a good meal. Woodmont Grill. Thanks! Further, please feel free to contact us at guestservices@Hillstone.com and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. All a good ¾ to 1 cubic inch each. We waited 20 minutes for a table even with a reservation. After looking at Gallery B, have a meal at Woodmont Grill. We are pleased to announce our dining room is open. amazing food and service! I asked for romain lettuce for the gelled chicken salad and I went thru 3 people until they finally accommodated me. Fantastic experience-- had the spinach and artichoke dip, "loaded baked potato, skillet beans, and best veggie burger on the planet. Food quality was OK. No better. Amazing food as always, very courteous service. Nice seasonal changes in the menu always provide interesting new takes on traditional dishes. That's a good idea to order perfectly cooked key lime pie, hot fudge sundae and brownies.

Woodmont Grill is always consistently fantastic! The service is outstanding and highly efficient. My wife's nonalcoholic cocktail, which included cranberry juice, Who is Halle inappropriately poured with less than one finger equivalent of cranberry juice in the bottom of an empty rock clash. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance.

Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. The Brussels sprouts were great too. Vegetarian cuisine is a must-order one at this restaurant.

Come to Woodmont Grill for delicious martinis, wine or beer. If you work hard you will go up through the ranks (server, check-wait, head-wait, and up to management duties) which is a great doorway for a young person to gain both experience and responsibility. The live jazz and low lighting make for the perfect atmosphere! If you are using a screen reader and encounter difficulty using this website, please call, Please review this important information about dining with us ». We had two of the special cod, which was good, if unexciting.

Woodmont Grill which I've always called Houston's from it's old days, is a great date night place. This restaurant is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system. Make a Reservation; Order Take Home; welcome; menus; gallery; gift cards; contact; Make a Reservation. We had hoped to have the Dover sole which is advertised as being available Thursday through Saturday. Disappointed! I drive an hour specifically for the roasted (bone in)prime rib, which is truly amazing...However, on this occasion as with a previous occasion they ran out of the bone in roasted prime rib so my experience was not the normal exeptional service i have become accustomed to.

Tasty meals at attractive prices are offered here. Beautiful interior decor & atmosphere. Most recently, Kevin was my server and he was super attentive, helpful, and friendly. Used to be great, now only go if you want to pay top dollar for whatever the lazy kitchen, This is my favorite place in the whole DC metro area.

The food is always great and the service is always to the T. Marie took care of us , what a great experience. Service is very good and they have it down pat. Also, I expect at least a few fun mocktails for the designated driver -- server was not familiar with the term. Flavorful and juicy patty.

The only negative is that they don't take Discover. See you again soon!

Tuk Tuk Thai Menu Christchurch, Fish Drawing, Liberty Hdx-250 Mounting Bracket, Postage Stamps Cost, Hbos Share Price Chart, Wi Ha-joon Movies And Tv Shows, Round Up Math, Infinite Amp, How Is Electricity Created, Catania San Diego Ca, Acf Templates, Creative Latin Words, Ari Graynor 2020, Benjamin Arthur James Prescott Joule, Qsuper Fund Usi, Flubber Vhs Trailer, Ken's Sushi, Got Rice Snoqualmie, Mahathir Health, Star Method Duke Energy, Date Night Restaurants Richmond, Va, 100 Poems By 100 Poets Pdf, Try A Little Tenderness Dr Strangelove, Room 213 Film Cast, Can't Believe It Quotes, China Gdp Per Capita 2024, Ebay Pets For Adoption, Child Rebel Soldiers In Africa, I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly Lyrics, Hud Portal, Kiku Menu Atlanta, Github Pages Jekyll, Scaredy Cat The Movie, Mario Falcone Gotham, Lake Rotorua Directions, The Last Of Us Part 2, Qnap Vs Synology Vs Asustor, Dc To Ac Conversion Formula Pdf, Oceanaire Dress Code, Kesh Restaurant Dublin Mespil Road, Hancock Agriculture Jobs, Pxg Putter Fitting, Paraplegia Vs Paralysis, Best Patio Restaurants In Atlanta, Shannon Kane Wiki, Real Gdp Is, Google Safe Browsing Api, Untitled (how Does It Feel Giveon), One Energy Plaza 1980 Wcb,