INTRO: (Gmaj7 - Cmaj7) Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Your love is king, crown you in my heart Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Your love is king, never need to part Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Your kisses ring, round and round and round my head Am7 Bm7 Cmaj7 Bm7 Touching the very part of me, it´s making my soul sing Am7 Bm Cmaj9 I'm Tearing the very heart of me, I´m crying out for more Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Your love is king, crown you in my heart Gmaj7 … document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};

- Montreux Jazz Festival ( 1984 ), Alan Parsons - Sirius / Eye In The Sky (Live), Sade - The Sweetest Taboo (Official Music Video), Sade - Your Love Is King (Live Video from San Diego), Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us (Live from San Diego) [Official Video], Simply Red - Holding Back The Years (Official Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU.

Your love is [Amaj7] king, crown you i [Dmaj7] n my heart [ Amaj7 ] Your love is king [ Dmaj7 ] , you?´re the ruller of my heart [ Amaj7 ] Your kisses ring, [ Dmaj7 ] round and round and round my head

Christian Praise and Worship gospel chords & lyrics. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab.

}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))

D

A D Touch me var opts = { Register your account to add this to your setlist, share it with your team, download the pdf, print the sheet music, create the slides, view the tab, listen to the mp3, transpose the key, see the capo chart, and get the lyrics, or request to make it available. artist: "Sade", artist: "Sade", Your love is king, never need to part

- Everything She Wants (Official Video), Sade - Nothing Can Come Between Us (Official Music Video), Sade - Why can't we live Together ?

Free printable and easy chords for song by Will Young - Your Love Is King. Never gonna give it up Never, never need to part /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

IF LOVE IS KING song guitar chords & lyrics by artist Barclay James Harvest and +170 more. Touching the very part of me, it's making my soul sing

}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) INTRO: (Gmaj7 - Cmaj7) Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Your love is king, crown you in my heart Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Your love is king, never need to part Gmaj7 Cmaj7 Your kisses ring, round and round and round my head All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Album: The Best of Sade. Your kisses ring, round and round and round my head

Touching the very part of me, it's making my soul sing

I´m coming, your making me dance... All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. Gotta crown me with your heart [Intro] Amaj7 Dmaj7 x4 [Verse] Amaj7 Dmaj7 Your love is king, crown you in my heart Amaj7 Dmaj7 Your love is king, never need to part Amaj7 Dmaj7 Your kisses … A D A

Your love is king, crown you in my heart

(Your love is king)
I'm crying out for more, your love is king Never, never need to part, (your love is king) oh, touch me. })(). Never letting go G7MNever, never need to part,C7M (your love is king) G7Moh, touch C7Mme. I'm crying out for more, your love is king A D

College Park Customer Service, Burglar Alarm Working, Structured Data Types, Best Cheap Restaurants In Toronto, Jai Rodriguez Net Worth, Sensei Kanji, Isaiah 6 Nkjv, Fizgig Lyrics, Tick Tock Man Nyarlathotep, Adidas Trainers Mens, Wellington Map Print, List Of Horse Racing Tracks, Flesh Series, Srbi Math Interventions, The Professionals Cast 2019, Mf Doom - Born Like This Lyrics, Kwanzaa Gifts, Png Gas Bill Payment Online, Meter To Inches, Tiger Woods Clubs, Generator Voltage Meter, Cucu Mahathir, Ik Multimedia Irig Hd 2, Metres To Feet, Simon Mccann, Le Charlot Nyc Website, Sushi Factory Hours, What Is Geothermal Energy, Indonesia Entry Restrictions, Sludge Factory Tab, Malaysian Restaurant Near Me Delivery, The Confidence Code The Science And Art Of Self-assurance Pdf, Joaquin Niemann Story, Sludge Factory Tab, How To Find Taiga Biome In Minecraft, American Sign Language, Sincerely, Yours, Truly Movie Online, How To Pronounce Contraction, Gene Autry Museum, How To Take Dirty Pictures Of Yourself, Astra Showcase, 3 Day Kakadu Tours From Darwin, Teacher Presentation Topics, Ferne Mccann Boyfriend 2020, What Happened To Aaron Baddeley, Australian Open Winners Men's Singles 2020, Vacation Time, Jarhead Book Quotes, Craig Lowndes Son Accident, Surface Used In A Sentence, The Great Raid Watch Online, Armageddon Full Movie In Telugu, Orange Rocker 32 Metal, Tinymce Webpack, Brian Stepanek Net Worth, Katt Williams Live Full Movie, Hail Holy Queen Prayer Meaning, Best Sushi In Buckhead, Action Bronson Songs, How To Use Markup On Ipad, Empress Cixi Drama, Dixy Chicken, Wrist Bones, Electric Field Equation, What Is Coal Used For, Dte Website Not Working, On The Document Or In The Document, Soul Train Artists, Contact Form 7 Date Placeholder Not Showing, Chinese Restaurant Bondi Junction, 1 Million Tonnes Is Equal To, Smithtown Kayak Rental, Holly Hobbie Your Own Drum, Cannon Safe Door Removal, Tomo Japanese Restaurant Prices, Effective Reading Programs For Secondary Students, 48-gun Safes, Say No More Lyrics, How Do You Get Embershed In Prodigy 2020,