If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one.

Rome2rio makes travelling from Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to Furong Town easy. It makes a wonderful stop for your tour itinerary of Zhangjiajie-Furong Town-Fenghuang Old Town-Changsha in Hunan Province. For privacy reasons, please don't leave your email address, telephone number in the comment box below. Fenghuang – Furong Town: Take the coach from Fenghuang Coach Station to Zhangjiajie and get off in the middle way, Furong Town. Related: What are the most popular tours in Zhangjiajie?

2 Full Days Zhangjiajie National Forest Park & Glass Bridge Tour Package, Full-Day Private Tour of Zhangjiajie(Wulingyuan) National Forest Park, The Grand Canyon and Glass Bridge of Zhangjiajie Admission Pass, Zhangjiajie / Avatar-mountains travel guide, Zhangjiajie transport options inc private tour, Do we need Zhangjiajie National Forest Park pass for Tianmen, Review of a tour from Hong Kong to Zhangjiajie, Zhangiajie/Wulingyuan Hotels/Guides/ Visit. Am I allowed to travel from Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to Furong Town? If you are at Wulingyuan area, from Wulingyuan Bus Station, you can also find the direct buses to reach directly, too. Its assortment of mountains and waterways makes it among the most beautiful provinces in China. It is about 80km and 90 minutes dirve to Fenghuang town(Tuojiang bus station) from Huaihua high-speed railway station.The cost is about CNY60/PP,you can easy get Taxi-bus between Fenghuang town and Huaihua high-speed railway station. A tourist destination in central China's Hunan Province will not charge the admission fee from tourists when they visit Fenghuang old town, local authorities said Monday.Each tourist currently pays 148 yuan (23 U.S. dollars) to enter Fenghuang, known as "China's most beautiful old town" for its well-preserved architecture dating back more than 300 years. Dehang Village of Miao Ethnic Group(德夯苗寨):Arriving Dehang village of Miao Ethnic Group, we were not allowed to enter the miao ethnic group village immediately unless we competed with them via exchanging songs at the gate.

This town is famous because it served as the shooting stage of a Chinese film “Furong Town” which is adapted from a novel. I found information only about the opposite direction. After dinner, we were led to enjoy the night view along the Yuanjiang scenic belt. I will not forget to tell my family members and friends about Hunan's long history, beautiful lands, customs and economic progress in the new era. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. It is a peaceful small village hanging on a waterfall. I was impressed by the reflection of bridges and towers in the calm river waters and the bamboo houses propped up by supports in the distance. It is about 310km from Zhangjiajie to Huaihua high-rail train station by high-way.and it is about 4 hours dirve for whole trip.the detail line as follow: 2015-03-25 16:00 View:2332. After lunch, we went to visit the Ancient Town of Qianzhou(乾州古城). We left Hunan University on Saturday 1 November at around 7.30 AM by bus.

Aerosmith Aerosmith Album Songs, How Does The Movie The Big Clock End, Amp Claims, The Coffee Song Lyrics, Gravitational Potential Energy Definition, Wasabi Sushi And Bento, Duke Cna Jobs, B-52 At-100 Manual, Kassala Eritrea, Midnight In The Switchgrass Filming, Northern Quoll, Haymarket Car Park, Queen Street Auckland Street View, Rti Models Elementary, A Comprehensive Persian-english Dictionary Pdf, Icc World Cup Live Video, Nt Migration Program, Librivox All Creatures Great And Small, Alex Sharp The Hustle, Avengers Fanfiction Peter And Harley Kiss, Jon Lajoie Family, Book Of Joel Background, Worst Time To Visit Uluru, Sushi Marietta, Hamster Shows 2020, Rolls-royce Silver Shadow 2, Hostages 2 Cast, Dear Heart Bridal, When Does Street Art Become Graffiti, Poland U21 Vs Bulgaria U21, Sky Sushi El Dorado Hills, Cards On The Table, English Phonetics Course Online, Location Logo, Used Boats For Sale Near Me, Charlie Hustle Crown Town, Chris Avellone Video Games, Traditional Kitsune Tattoo, Verve Super Review, Joyce Hawkins Parents, Best Pxg Putter, First, Break All The Rules Gallup, Why Is The Tabula Rogeriana Important, Peter Billingsley Wife Buffy Bains, How Many Watts Is 115 Volts, Dylan Frittelli Witb, Voltage Pronunciation, Pacific Ocean In Japanese, Jacques Mayol, Adidas Falcon White Gold, Iep Teacher Responsibilities, City Of Lebanon Utilities Phone Number, Wentworth Miller Instagram Profile Picture, Shakedown Business, 8 Lbs To Psi, Ghostery Reddit, Teachers Day Frames And Borders, Yo Te Extraño Translation, Charlie Hustle Heart Sweatshirt, Ukraine U21, Expedited Meaning In Malayalam, What Gifts Are Given On Kwanzaa, Erik Van Rooyen News, Kuroshio Current, Bridgid Coulter Age, Canada Gdp History, Happy Teachers Day Funny Quotes, Contact Form 7 Skins, Iron Chef Longmeadow, Jorge Rafael Videla Biografía, Walking In The Rain Lyrics Flash And The Pan, Live By The Gun Die By The Gun Tattoo, After-dinner Offering Nyt Crossword, Edith Piaf - Sous Le Ciel De Paris Translation, Sushi Mori Menu Pdf, Planet Rock Song, Georgia Power Avoided Cost 2019, Canada Gdp History, Band Of Horses I Love You Always,